NLOTH in 320kbps sounds suprisingly better

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have Sharego, and I can't really notice a huge difference... you say it's a whole lot better? It must be the NLT.

Hey guys,

I have no complaints with the leak that I'm listening to, but if you say the 320 kb/s one is way better, I'd love to hear it. Could someone please email me the link at backupsandman2@yahoo.com?

Thanks so much, I appreciate it!

I have Sharego, and I can't really notice a huge difference... you say it's a whole lot better? It must be the NLT.

yeah, on the V0 rip, i notice the difference the most with:

1. track times - the original leak had 1-2 seconds of dead air on each track. the album actually flows better now because each song seems to lead into the next a lot faster. i really noticed this on MOS-UC and FBB-WAS.

2. headphones - many of the layers are easier to detect with the V0 rip. songs like COL make a lot more sense to me now.

unfortunately, i am at work and then i have plans tonight, so i won't be able to send any links, but see my post about google searches and torrents.

Just a warning... the two torrents I downloaded from NLT and Sharego seem to cut off some of the beginning of the song... I noticed this on a few songs including the beginning of NLOTH.

After looking at the waveforms, I'm not really seeing enough evidence that it's not a transcode. I would be curious to get a V0 MP3 and compare that though.

Okay, I'm about to listen to the album for the first time. I have the files I bought from Getmusic and I have the NLT torrent.

Which should I listen to??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

^ larry was buried a bit too - he's crystal clear on the V0 version... As are all the mad little synth textures and background noises that I completely missed on the original leak...

^ larry was buried a bit too - he's crystal clear on the V0 version... As are all the mad little synth textures and background noises that I completely missed on the original leak...

wheres the V0 version? how big is the file so i know it when i see it?

Can you upload the v0 rip somewhere cause NLT and Sharego torrents both seem to be around the same quality.

Back
Top Bottom