NLOTH: Do You Feel Leaked???? Leak Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the poster lortonz, with all of one post, has just become an Interference legend! :lol: We'll be talking about this years from now.

Just listening to the extended teasers now, but they're soooo good! I'm going to spend a lot of time tonight writing poetry with my headphones on! I haven't just been waiting since 2004 for this.... but I think since 1991!!!!!!!

I'm thinking I should buy it just to support u2 and cover at least one person who wont buy it. But I already ordered the box set.. and im really broke.. tough decision

Where's the guy who posted the link? He's my fucking hero. Best first post in the history of Interference.

and as I said in the request thread I'm still downloading, once it finishes I will upload and send links out

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ALL UP TO!!!

You can't DO THIS TO ME!!

u2xmas4.jpg

Where's the guy who posted the link? He's my fucking hero. Best first post in the history of Interference.

and as I said in the request thread I'm still downloading, once it finishes I will upload and send links out

He has already vanished into legend

Man, my download almost *stopped* for a minute...download rate kept slowing, thought they must have pulled the file. But it's working again. 20 minutes remaining...

I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE ALL UP TO!!!

You can't DO THIS TO ME!!

u2xmas4.jpg

LMAO!!!

I still haven't been able to take advantage of the leak (hopefully the request thread hooks me up :drool:)

But man judging from the really long previews on that page......breathe is a killer song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom