New singles collector's boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got my collector's box yesterday in the mail. I completely forgot that I had registered for it.

me too, i didn't remember I registerered for it and arrived yesterday...
nice surprise!

I didn't register for it at all. I didn't know what the hell the package was in my doorway. I was delighted when I opened it, thinking it was some deluxe copy of NLOTH that was mistakenly sent to me, I was absolutely gutted when i discovered it was just an empty box...

I didn't register for it at all. I didn't know what the hell the package was in my doorway. I was delighted when I opened it, thinking it was some deluxe copy of NLOTH that was mistakenly sent to me, I was absolutely gutted when i discovered it was just an empty box...

If you don't mind... here is someone who is desperately waiting for an empty box to arrive... If you do not have any use for it, I'll be happy to generously compensate the postage for you... :cute:

Last edited:
Where is the order form link?

Did this come from U2. com and did was it reserved for special people a la the Original 5,000 Propaganda folks?

I did not get a chance to order, and the links provided circle back to this thread -- please help -- sorry for a cruddy post; going fast on BlueCrack @ work.

This is the page where we signed up for them, it was through u2.com

U2 - Get On Your Boots

It mentions there to reply to the confirmation email, but I don't recall anyone getting that confirmation email from outside the UK... did people in the UK get that email? Didn't matter though I guess. Also I think the offer went through a UK music seller, but it was mentioned on u2.com and the link took you to Universal Music if you signed up.

Who are these people? I got one but I don't think I'm part of that group.

My bad – the rest of this is guest-i-mate -- Propaganda is / was the name of the original U2 fan club newsletter – in today’s world, the original Propaganda list folks that are subscribed to U2.com get priority for pre-sales and such over those of us that just joined this year.

There has been some angst over the years about people being listed on or off the original Propaganda lists as it has come with some benefits – rightly so, IMO.

Unfortunately, I think that Propaganda list is a thing of the past. The only advantage of being a Propaganda member was the original $20 discount to join U2.com and the 2nd presale code that we got for the Vertigo tour.

Knowing the way Fanfire works that list was destroyed in a fire and there wasn't a backup. :huh:

My Magnificent 7" single turned up today from Ebay :hyper: OMG it sounded SO sweet :drool:

Oh them LONG MISSED crackles that only record gives :cute:

Heard NLOTH the song on the radio early yesterday morning. Thought it might be the next single, but Crazy Tonight and Breathe should the final 2.

I didn't get a box but then again, I didn't buy the singles :reject:

But it's good to see the boxes are actually arriving. Sad, on the other hand, how quickly prepared many people here are to jump on U2 or their associates instead of having just a little trust.

Back
Top Bottom