KROQ has played 'Window in the Skies' - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:

But it's a raw version from the radio with Radiohead playing at the beginning! Who would get sued for downloading that? :huh:

Interference mods :| :shame:

:wink: Just kidding

But yeah , I think that's a bit too much

I love it so far, can't wait until the official release.

When I heard the Fake Plastic Trees snip, I thought my iTunes was crapping out on me.

We should be grateful that the mods gave us soemtime to get downloads in.

Bonochick said:
Rules are rules, and until I hear otherwise from admins here, I'm enforcing the rules.

But the rule doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's not like any of us can sell that raw mp3. lol.

Not trying to protest. Just wondering.

Zootlesque said:

But the rule doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's not like any of us can sell that raw mp3. lol.

speak for yourself, ive already made a killing off ebay :drool:

if anybody still needs the song, paypal me $4.99 and i'll email it to you

radio 1 (uk) will play the song tommorrow morning on the chris moyles show

Just because the quality isn't the greatest doesn't mean that commercially released material can be posted. Like I said, until Elvis says otherwise...which would personally be just fine with me...I'm going to have to remove links.

OpperGoeroe said:
I removed the Radiohead intro and DJ talk outro from the file and converted it to a MP3 file, here you go:

Share it!

Thanks!! I probably got to this 2 seconds before it was removed...

after all the hype about this song i thought i was gonna be left dissapointed but my god Bono could be right! this just could turn out to be U2 very best! it has that with or without you feel to it which the general public will love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom