I Have Heard The Album.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow that sounds great.

Also wow somebody mentioned Sting's Brand New Day album. I thought I was the only person who remembered how cool that was before he became a twat and decided to play the lute.

Wow that sounds great.

Also wow somebody mentioned Sting's Brand New Day album. I thought I was the only person who remembered how cool that was before he became a twat and decided to play the lute.

That album is MUCH quieter. U2 still rocks! :rockon:

Don't compare Bon Jovi to U2. It makes me sick. :sick:

Absolutely right! I can't think of a comparison that's more insulting to U2!

Bon Jovi... fake-white-toothed-glamourboypoodle-with-a-thought-up-chipmunk-rawk-'n-roll-voice-who-makes-music-for-all-american-16-year-old-college-girls!

His music only evolved from crap to poo in the last 20 years...!

("..its maa laaaaf, its naaow o' never....):yuck::barf:

Re: that riff from youtube: I believe is in the 2nd part of Fez.

Wow, if that's true, on top of what we've heard from the clips, this album could just be the absolute real deal... wow :drool:

But JOFO does not seem 100% sure, and I have a hard time figuring how this could fit with what we've heard form Fez-Being Born so far (although it has been said that the song goes into different directions). Also, wouldn't Fez get more raving reviews if that was the case? It hasn't been described as such a rocker...

I still have a feeling we might not see this killer riff on this album, but it might come up in another song at some later point. Hope I'm wrong though.

Don't compare Bon Jovi to U2. It makes me sick. :sick:

Bon Jovi's lyrics seems to come close to every listner. The music is alot deeper then most other rock bands.

And if you want to be in love with Bon Jovi, listen to this
bonjovi2.jpg

Bon Jovi's lyrics seems to come close to every listner. The music is alot deeper then most other rock bands.

bonjovi2.jpg

:yes:
But Keep the Faith and These Days are better. :wink:

Wow, if that's true, on top of what we've heard from the clips, this album could just be the absolute real deal... wow :drool:

But JOFO does not seem 100% sure, and I have a hard time figuring how this could fit with what we've heard form Fez-Being Born so far (although it has been said that the song goes into different directions). Also, wouldn't Fez get more raving reviews if that was the case? It hasn't been described as such a rocker...

I still have a feeling we might not see this killer riff on this album, but it might come up in another song at some later point. Hope I'm wrong though.

Im still doubt that the great riff on the youtube clip is Fez :hmm:

What members on this forum have heard the whole album? We need to ask this question to them :)

Nice to hear that you have heard the album!

Im very curious to know if this song is on the album, the guitar riff is 2:25 to 3:35 in this clip(time on youtube player not the player in the movie):

YouTube - U2 work for the new album in Fez by U2Place.com

I lied in those two replys below, sorry but I was in a joking mode :reject: I don't like Bon Jovi, I think they are very cheesy. Sorry

Sure Sting has done a few things, but the only group I think we can compare to U2 is Bon Jovi(but not Jon Bon Jovi solostuff)

bonjovi2.jpg

Well, I like Bon Jovi and I'm NOT kidding.

Why the hell are people talking about Bon Jovi in this day and age?

Though this is not the topic, it really is a good question. Bon Jovi never have produced anything fine since the big three "Slippery When Wet", "New Jersey" and their kind of comeback "Keep The Faith". Since then they've decided for the safe passage, the "Bryan Adams Road": Nice radio friendly tunes, nice radio friendly albums – and tours, where they tried to satisfy their 'old' fans in playing also the old stuff. Success yes, but isn't there more for an artist?
U2 always have been in danger to end up the same – as every big name in show business. But they've always tried to keep it fresh, to head for other soundscapes. And I'm happy about this, really happy about this. They are still on their journey, at least as artists they have are still courageous, hungry, have not found, what they are looking for – and so they do no see a line yet on the horizon. That's why they are still relevant for me, why I'm so looking forward to the new chapter ... :drool:

I'm almost certain that that riff at 3:25 or so is the break for the 2nd half of Fez.
My friend stopped the tune right around that point; but if I remember correctly, and I may be wrong, that there is a stop in the music and then that riff comes in, only for a few bars I think, and then goes into some more Edge chiming guitar. But the whole thing sounded so jumbled and chaotic at that point, (in a good way) and my mind was so buzzing, that I am reluctant to say with absolute certainty.
It did not sound like that with the drums on that clip.

I'm almost certain that that riff at 3:25 or so is the break for the 2nd half of Fez.
My friend stopped the tune right around that point; but if I remember correctly, and I may be wrong, that there is a stop in the music and then that riff comes in, only for a few bars I think, and then goes into some more Edge chiming guitar. But the whole thing sounded so jumbled and chaotic at that point, (in a good way) and my mind was so buzzing, that I am reluctant to say with absolute certainty.
It did not sound like that with the drums on that clip.

Thanks for the info! :)

Back
Top Bottom