Fez (Bonus track) on Itunes Ireland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sandc

The Fly
I looked on itunes Ireland and saw that there is a bonus track (video) of Fez that is 4:40 and from the 30 second clip is a live take of the song in Morocco. Any heard the whole thing?

Somebody has to let me know if NLOTH 2 is going to be a bonus track for those people who get the NLOTH Box set just like Fast Cars was a bonus track for the deluxe edition of HTDAAB

Wow! I'd love to see this! i was just saying yesterday that one of my biggest regrets about the album was the FEZ wasn't 5 minutes long!!!! If anyone has the ability to share, I'd be grateful! :)

Noahlot@gmail.com

1. It's not out yet.
2. Change your iTunes to Ireland and you can view the 30 sec clip, though it won't let you buy it.
3. It's not Fez the song, it's just the band jamming in Fez.

I still wanna know what the bonus tracks for the US are. Please be anything but NLOTH 2...

btw someone more techie than me might be able to figure out how, but videos purchased through itunes are protected and can't be shared. i'm sure there's a way to make it unprotected, but i've yet to find a way - though granted, i've not tried very hard.

btw someone more techie than me might be able to figure out how, but videos purchased through itunes are protected and can't be shared. i'm sure there's a way to make it unprotected, but i've yet to find a way - though granted, i've not tried very hard.

Burn the files to a music CD. Then burn the music CD to Mp3.

using the narration in windows movie maker is the best way to record sound to wav format etc..

1. It's not out yet.
2. Change your iTunes to Ireland and you can view the 30 sec clip, though it won't let you buy it.
3. It's not Fez the song, it's just the band jamming in Fez.

I still wanna know what the bonus tracks for the US are. Please be anything but NLOTH 2...

The iTunes Ireland store lists the two bonus tracks as the videos Fez and Linear. I have a feeling that those will be the same 2 bonus tracks in the U.S.

The iTunes Ireland store lists the two bonus tracks as the videos Fez and Linear. I have a feeling that those will be the same 2 bonus tracks in the U.S.

Well, it says the US comes with Linear already, but it also comes with two bonus tracks - one iTunes exclusive, one pre-order only. So even if one of those is Fez, what's the other?

Perhaps Winter...

Back
Top Bottom