U2 @ EMA berlin 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone that has actually ever been near Bono will tell you, the boy always smells good. Even after a gig.

That and he's got soft hands.

He does smell DELISH!:drool: and his hands ARE soft!*even got to kiss his yummy scruffy jaw :drool:..
But lets try and not get worked up over "Mary Iris" comments, she/he tends to come here all negative no matter what band member or non bandmember
the topic is about, even had the nerve to trash Ali!! all I hope for is to see Mary Iris on the "banned members list" soon :pray:

:huh: Not only is this tirade disrespectful but also very rude! I presume you mean by ''saw him in person'' statement that during a live concert, well yes of course he sweats during the course of a 2 hour live show!? It's his body just behaving normally, doesn't make him dirty, although some of us here actually find sweaty (and dirty :shifty: ) Bono rather a turn on! Just check the latest leather day thread!! :wink:

So you can actually smell him from up on stage?! :ohmy: Wish I could be close enough to smell hot sweaty Bono!! :drool:

If fact, I have been very up a close and personal to Bono, see my signature, and I thought he looked and smelt absolutely devine!! :love:

:hug: Helen

ema3.jpg

ema2.jpg

Ah lucky you, I wish would've shaken his hand when I met him, but he was too busy signing my HTDAAB book at the time! :cute:

Did he steal your sharpie?

Bono is NOTORIOUS for walking away with pens.

So if you go to get autographs of the band... bring at least TWO... one for Bono to sign with (and steal) and one for the rest of the band.

Which leaves Larry, collecting what?

This must bring some good answers.

^ Drumsticks or/and white t-shirts, maybe?! :hmm:

Did he steal your sharpie?

Bono is NOTORIOUS for walking away with pens.

So if you go to get autographs of the band... bring at least TWO... one for Bono to sign with (and steal) and one for the rest of the band.

No, actually Bono already had a pen in his hand by the time he reached me, but I don't think he returned it to whoever gave him the pen! :wink: Another one for his collection!! :lol:

And can some one tell what's up with Katy Perry's dress....

vlcsnap-3670057.png

...coz it looks like it's been cut up with a chainsaw or something!?! :huh: It's been doing my head in!! :crazy:

Which leaves Larry, collecting what?

This must bring some good answers.

Larry is collecting ass kickings of all that keep asking why doesn't he smile? :lol::lol::lol:

Truth be told, Larry is the biggest U2 collector. He's got FAR MORE than any of us could ever hope for. He's got a warehouse full of U2 stage items and more. It was from Larry's warehouse that many of the items that went to the R&R HOF for the 20032004 "Pride In The Name of Love" special exhibit came.

^ Drumsticks or/and white t-shirts, maybe?! :hmm:

No, actually Bono already had a pen in his hand by the time he reached me, but I don't think he returned it to whoever gave him the pen! :wink: Another one for his collection!! :lol:

And can some one tell what's up with Katy Perry's dress....

vlcsnap-3670057.png

...coz it looks like it's been cut up with a chainsaw or something!?! :huh: It's been doing my head in!! :crazy:

to me it looks like a fish head :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom