U2 & i - The Photos of Anton Corbijn 1982-2004

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bwbonodressAC.jpg

bwbonodressAC2.jpg

bwBonodressbeerAC.jpg

So that's where my favourite tunic ended up, been looking for it for ages, Bono you're so bad! :shame:

:D

No problem, it was pretty likely for Anton to be taking photo's in Holland , since it is his native homecountry. So pride that my photographic hero is born in my country :heart:

Depends on wich city you are. But at concerts they are pretty cool.

I saw U2 in Rotterdam for the dress rehearsals and opening three shows of Zooropa tour. Fantastic time. Great country. Some of the most fun U2 shows I've attended... even if we did get rained on - opening night!

Mid-way through "Desire" the sky opened up and it rained. It was the first night of Macphisto... And Bono's makeup was running... it was already 'odd' enough seeing Macphisto for the first time... more so with the makeup running... eerie!

I saw U2 in Rotterdam for the dress rehearsals and opening three shows of Zooropa tour. Fantastic time. Great country. Some of the most fun U2 shows I've attended... even if we did get rained on - opening night!

Mid-way through "Desire" the sky opened up and it rained. It was the first night of Macphisto... And Bono's makeup was running... it was already 'odd' enough seeing Macphisto for the first time... more so with the makeup running... eerie!

The had to use waterproof :tsk: especcially in Holland. It rains allot here.
Ah, I never knew that Macphisto premiered in rotterdam:hmm: Thanks Edge_O!
Great that you could see them in the Feyenoord Stadium, I would love to see them over there. Now they always perform in Amsterdam :down: Closed roof sucks.

NO!

Hahahaha... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh... okay. I actually found it somewhere on interference. There were (3) piccies. These is them:

17951baby_Edge1.jpg

17951baby_edge2.jpg

17951baby_edge3.jpg

All three pretty cool early era piccies - That I'd never seen before I found them a week ago.

Viva La Explorer! VI-VA!

HAHAHA, "should have left my phone at home cause' this is a disaster"

Okay, sorry if these have been done before - I've kinda lost track :shifty:..

SCAN0064.jpg

SCAN0065.jpg

(I know this one has been done before, but Im just putting it with the other half :wink:)

Back
Top Bottom