They're Back! 360 Tour 2010 Photos 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more audience snapshot:

IMG_1263.jpg

Sorry I have so little time for the board these days, but I appreciate all the photos and reviews and wish everyone who's going to the concerts a great tour and a wonderful time. :wave:

wow, so many pages of great pics to catch up on.
thanks Emma, Helen and LU, for these beauties ;) :bow:

Emma or Helen... I assume you saw the guys just before they took off to the stadium? can you tell me around what time they guys came out the hotel??

Oh and on another note, I noticed Edge had the camera in his hands in the Moscow youtube clip :) , I wonder if he will start tweeting again soon or maybe it's for u2.com...

wow, so many pages of great pics to catch up on.
thanks Emma, Helen and LU, for these beauties ;) :bow:

Emma or Helen... I assume you saw the guys just before they took off to the stadium? can you tell me around what time they guys came out the hotel??

Oh and on another note, I noticed Edge had the camera in his hands in the Moscow youtube clip :) , I wonder if he will start tweeting again soon or maybe it's for u2.com...

It was around 13:30 - 14:00 went off to rehearsals, when I met Bono and Edge and waved at Adam! :wink:

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

@ last unicorn & hcbiggs- thanks so much for your pics!
I'm also back from Helsinki- the two shows were soo great and special! I also met Bono at the hotel & shook his hands on two days. Unfortunately yesterday Adam stopped signing just 1 meter away from me... But before the second show I briefly talked to Dallas and he gave me a guitar pick. :)

I wish I could have gone to Helsinki :sigh: But it's just not possible right now.

I have three more shows coming up and I can't wait to see the guys again.

Great pictures, LU! Hope whatever it is that's going on with you works itself out and that you're okay. :)

It was around 13:30 - 14:00 went off to rehearsals, when I met Bono and Edge and waved at Adam! :wink:
Helen, was it the first day or the second day? I couldn't go the first day since I was sitting next to the stadium, but I've got a text message from a friend saying that she was talking to Bono some minutes ago. I desperately wanted to meet them near the Kamp hotel the next day, but I failed to arrive there on time :( I'm a loser :doh: I was shopping a bit far from the center of the city and when I came it was too late I guess. I really hope I'll take my chance next time when they come in Helsinki.

...for now, a bit of leather and a lot of attitude. :love: (or is it the other way around :hmm: )
bonoleatherstrut6comet.gif
This is the kind of thing that some U2/Bono haters would point to as one of the reasons they can't stand him or the band - the attitude. It makes me laugh even more though, to know that we fans realize he's a complete dork & that we think it's part of his charm. :cute:

Pet the koala :D
:evil: Wonder if this is what all the hip kids Down Under are callling it these days?? :ohmy: :lmao:

And thanks to all for the wonderful pictures! :love: Can't wait to see what else we get from Russia. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom