The Edge at the Golden Globes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sign1.jpg

sign2.jpg

sign3.jpg

Bono, Timberlake to perform at Haiti benefit

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. – George Clooney says that his planned benefit for victims of the earthquake in Haiti will include performances from Bono, Sting, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys.
Speaking to The Associated Press at the Golden Globes ceremony at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, Clooney said that more than 40 celebrities are expected to attend the Jan. 22 event. The actor said the aim of the benefit is "to show the people of Haiti that the whole world is paying attention."
The benefit, which Clooney and Haitian-born singer Wyclef Jean will host, will be broadcast on more than a dozen broadcast and cable networks

I just saw the replay from the TV Guide Channel interview. That was so funny that the other host came running to talk to Edge when the woman host said she was with the Edge.

I don't think I've ever seen that happen at one of these red carpet shows. :lol:

Bono, Timberlake to perform at Haiti benefit

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. – George Clooney says that his planned benefit for victims of the earthquake in Haiti will include performances from Bono, Sting, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys.
Speaking to The Associated Press at the Golden Globes ceremony at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, Clooney said that more than 40 celebrities are expected to attend the Jan. 22 event. The actor said the aim of the benefit is "to show the people of Haiti that the whole world is paying attention."
The benefit, which Clooney and Haitian-born singer Wyclef Jean will host, will be broadcast on more than a dozen broadcast and cable networks
I knew he was bound to show up on one of these benefits.
It's such a heart breaking occassion.....Bono has a way of bringing people together doesn't he?

I just saw the replay from the TV Guide Channel interview. That was so funny that the other host came running to talk to Edge when the woman host said she was with the Edge.

I don't think I've ever seen that happen at one of these red carpet shows. :lol:
do ya think this interview will show up on youtube? for some reason I don't have the tv guide network channel :|

Edge is very handsome :up:

Bono was wise not to show up. Maybe the NBC forbid him :lol: Last time he was on stage for the Golden Globes .... well we all know what happened :wink:

Shame they didn't win for Winter, though.

Back
Top Bottom