The Edge at the Golden Globes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So among a bunch of songs no one ever heard of, the winner is .... a song no one ever heard of.

Aw, they didn't win. :sad: I didn't think they would, but I'm disappointed that Edge doesn't get to talk. They got beat by T-Bone Burnett, too. That's happened before, at the Grammys.

Well, here's moving on to the Grammys, where hopefully all four lads show, and all three noms are grabbed by them.

They haven't been announced as performing so it isn't looking good all will show for the Grammy's. However, if they are nominated for an Oscar, there's a good chance they will show to perform.

They haven't been announced as performing so it isn't looking good all will show for the Grammy's. However, if they are nominated for an Oscar, there's a good chance they will show to perform.

They'll all show for the Grammys, they're up for 3 awards. And with any luck, SoA will be close to release so they will be booked for a performance.

I think Bono was probably finishing the song they wrote for Haiti for tomorrow night's multi-cast telethon here in the US.:hmm:
It's going to be moving I am sure.

According to Edge, the song was done though...I thought he said they wrote it AND recorded it, like, all of U2 was in on it. *shrug*

Any confirmation as to who (if any) of U2 is going to appear for this telethon next Friday??

According to Edge, the song was done though...I thought he said they wrote it AND recorded it, like, all of U2 was in on it. *shrug*

Any confirmation as to who (if any) of U2 is going to appear for this telethon next Friday??

I thought the same and it was sent to Wyclef Jean.

Oh cool.... I didn't realize it was in the bag already! ...Maybe he went back to tweek it!! You know how they are .... :lol:

And I don't know if they will perform at the telethon tomorrow night across all major networks...that would be very cool. There's one on Friday night too... the George Cooney one... maybe they will sing on that one?

Back
Top Bottom