SPIN magazine U2 Photo Shoot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cover :drool:

Picture95.png

God, I've been hating this coats Bono's been wearing. Specially the ones with flowers and hippie symbols. They scream "I'm old and uncool". He is not so old nor is he uncool so I wish he would stop wearing them. Even though I like the eyeliner as the new look I think he uses a bit too much. Edge's been wearing that jacket quite a lot. Adam said that they were going to try and wear more colors this time around but there's still a lot of black there. I thought this time around they were going to have more fun with their clothes like on Pop, but that's not the case (even though Bono was wearing black a lot then too). Sorry if I'm too critical but every cover's been looking the same lately.

Btw, that's a cool video. They're so relaxed and funny. I think I'll buy that edition of Spin, but I haven't even found the Rolling Stone with U2 on the cover here.

this is going to be one fantabulous photoshoot...

PS my shoe is black, please change your foot.

I looooove his jackets, sorry folks. Back in the 80's I wanted so badly to work for SPIN mag as an art director, unfortunately it never came about. :sad:

The video is great ! :D
I absolutely LOVE when they are all squeezed against each other :drool:
And the band ignoring Adam and then B...
Silly, silly people :applaud:

Mad Daisy, if you have a Borders near you, or a large branch of a newsagent such as W H Smith, they should stock Spin magazine!

I'm off to Oxford Street tomorrow to stock up on that, Hot Press and Rolling Stone magazines!

Teddy

Hmmm...don't like this one as much

"Can we pretend we're ignoring Adam?"

LOLOLO

I'm dating myself big time, back in 87 while at design school one of our projects was to redesign an existing package. I chose to redesign the SPIN logo and cover. You would never guess who was on my cover. :hmm:

I'm dating myself big time, back in 87 while at design school one of our projects was to redesign an existing package. I chose to redesign the SPIN logo and cover. You would never guess who was on my cover. :hmm:

:lol:

Not only is he wearing eyeliner in this...he's wearing full on "sparkly* eyeshadow

Not that wearing obscene amounts of make up is new to the B Man.
78a9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom