Q magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 are have reviews in "Q", MOJO and UNCUT in their April editions that should be hitting news stands as soon as today... and in book stores as soon as 2011! (book stores being a bit slow and such with the import magazines)

The reviews are already scanned and posted at u2.com (I know, U2.com having something before anyone else? That's new!)

I've sent a few email complaints here:
greatmagazines@subscription.co.uk

I see my card was charged for the magazine on 1/21 :angry:

I have written them. Repeatedly. Every 2-3 days for the past 3 weeks and I GET NO RESPONSE from them. And, no issue in the mail either. :rant: Maybe I will send a letter to Principle Management. Maybe they can shake those folks up over at the Q Magazine Headquarters since so many of us stateside seem to be in the same predicament. Too bad their customer service isn't as excellent as Nude's is! And Nude sends free samples!!

Review from the April Q:

q1of2.jpg

q2of2.jpg

That issue may still be out.

The one with Brandon Flowers is the one I've been seeing and the 'dude' at the new stand I go to in Los Angeles said the new one (April 2009 edition) will be out next week.

But NOT to freak anyone out. One might still find the U2 one at some of the book stores. But you should go look today or tomorrow. :up:

I just spoke with someone from customer service. She said the February issue had gone out of stock but they got a new stock in last week and I should expect my copy to arrive by the end of next week. Maybe everyone else's will arrive by the end of next week, too.

I have written them. Repeatedly. Every 2-3 days for the past 3 weeks and I GET NO RESPONSE from them. And, no issue in the mail either. :rant: Maybe I will send a letter to Principle Management. Maybe they can shake those folks up over at the Q Magazine Headquarters since so many of us stateside seem to be in the same predicament. Too bad their customer service isn't as excellent as Nude's is! And Nude sends free samples!!

I was worrying that I was the only one that hadn't received it yet either. I had just sent an email yesterday.

Debbie

I just spoke with someone from customer service. She said the February issue had gone out of stock but they got a new stock in last week and I should expect my copy to arrive by the end of next week. Maybe everyone else's will arrive by the end of next week, too.

You called the UK? I was actually contemplating that, I'm so mad. When did you order your copy?

You called the UK? I was actually contemplating that, I'm so mad. When did you order your copy?

I decided to call rather than e-mail since I saw people on here having trouble getting responses that way. I ordered mine on Jan. 30, so I was technically still within the 28-day window for my order, but I wanted to see what was going on since so many people have been having trouble getting their issues. Hopefully all of us will have bright shiny Qs in our position by this time next week. :)

I called my creditcard company to dispute the charge to my account for now. The lack of actual response with information after 40+ days was not acceptable. I stopped by Borders this evening and bought a copy for $9.25 + tax. So at least I have it :shrug: I know that Barnes & Noble at The Grove in L.A. had it about 2 weeks ago when we were there. I didn't buy it at the time 'cuz I was expecting my copy in the mail. If I get an extra copy by accident, I'll sell it for cost + freight.

And yeah, like lauramullen said, if they had run out of the issue or had to reprint, there should have been an email notice or something indicating a delay instead of keeping us all in the dark and getting numerous complaints. I figured the call to the UK would have been as much as the magazine, and I just couldn't do it. Anyways... at least I have a copy here :)

I got an email this week stating my magazine had been dispatched. Of course this is after I disputed the claim with my CC company and went to Borders & bought a copy. So... we shall see. I may have an extra copy to sell :shrug:

Well, I called Borders last week and they already have the March issue. Way to go, Borders: go most of February without having the February issue out, but get the March issue right on time. What page are the scans on again? This thread is huge.

EDIT: Never mind; I think I found them.

Well, I called Borders last week and they already have the March issue. Way to go, Borders: go most of February without having the February issue out, but get the March issue right on time. What page are the scans on again? This thread is huge.

EDIT: Never mind; I think I found them.

I had the same problem with B&N AND Borders.

Bastards, both of them. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom