MOOBday - Stick to your guns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
new_1.jpg

To go with the 360 degree theme, LARRY should do like Neil Peart (Rush) with acoustic kit in front and electronic it in back (all on a rotating riser). That'd be good fun!

(Piccy Below is Neil and his 360 degree kit)

VTtourneil.jpg

As Larry did use the Roland kit for a lot of the writing of the new album; as well as a good amount of the recordings (Fez/Being Born sounds like the Roland kit to me)

Just a thought. Something outside the Larry-box. And it could be cool as heck!

Now in that, I am not suggesting Larry should have all of the gear Neil Peart does, just saying that the acoustic up front / electronic behind - and all on a rotating drum riser, like Neil Peart's... could be cool.

:lmao:

I dont think Layza would mind to invite him either:wink:

Just make sure the kitty and Larry don't find each other. :yikes: :lol:

I almost forgot about that!!!! :doh::doh:

wonder was the story behind that:hmm::hmm::hmm:

ok the party is this saturday and i will need you guys help to make then don´t see each other so we are going to be divided in two groups and we will make a round so we can be with both and they don´t see each other
what you guys think???:hmm:

ok the party is this saturday and i will need you guys help to make then don´t see each other so we are going to be divided in two groups and we will make a round so we can be with both and they don´t see each other
what you guys think???:hmm:

Well, I am allergic to cats, so I will stay with Larry the whole time. :D

Thanks for the tip Abby. As you can see I'm working my way through the threads of MOOBdays past fiding some awesome pictures.

I'm off to the long hair one. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom