MOOBDay: Cutiepie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, Comet, that last page was AWESOME and totally made up for earlier. But then Deia went and quoted the Beiber thing again! But yeah, lovely work there Comet. And yeah, that pic from a train (it looks like a train) that says April 1983... where's that from? I've never seen it either.

Oh, Comet, that last page was AWESOME and totally made up for earlier. But then Deia went and quoted the Beiber thing again! But yeah, lovely work there Comet. And yeah, that pic from a train (it looks like a train) that says April 1983... where's that from? I've never seen it either.

Let me go look Zooey :hmm: Ah ok I have pics of the whole band from that day. They're from a concert in Chapel Hill, NC. I don't think it's a train, as far as I know! I always thought they were backstage pics. Here are the others. (plus the one of Larry)

LarryMullenJrchapelhill1983.jpg

Edgechapelhill1983.jpg

AdamClaytonchapelhillnc1983.jpg

AdamchapelhillNC4-1983.jpg

BonoToddRundgren4-23-83chapelhill.jpg

Bonochapelhill1983ChapelHill.jpg

Bonochapelhill1983backstagechapelhill.jpg

bonointerviewchapelhillnc1983.jpg

bonochapelhillkzl-tshirt.jpg

Moobday apologies ;) I'll post some more Larry soon.

It's really quite wonderful to go to this thread and have Larry staring back like that from the screen ^^

Too bad that pic you posted is so dark, Comet. Anyone wanna have a go at lightening it up? I don't know if that can be done if it's not an "original" photo.

(now I'm laughing, remember the drama over Jem's "too dark" photos) :lol:

Let me go look Zooey :hmm: Ah ok I have pics of the whole band from that day. They're from a concert in Chapel Hill, NC. I don't think it's a train, as far as I know! I always thought they were backstage pics. Here are the others. (plus the one of Larry)

LarryMullenJrchapelhill1983.jpg

Moobday apologies ;) I'll post some more Larry soon.

This one.

Back
Top Bottom