Miscellaneous U2 Pictures #47

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the rest of the set. Not new I know, although I can't remember the Larry one. Maybe... it is a little familiar. :hmm:

popmaxstudiou2.jpg~original

popmaxstudioedge.jpg~original

popmaxstudioedad.jpg~original

popmaxstudiobono.jpg~original

popmaxstudiolarry.jpg~original

The magazine is French and is called Max. And the pics look like they are taken on the beach in front of Bono and Edge's Eze homes. I don't know for sure but the band seems to like to do photo-shoots there often and it looks about the same.

The magazine is French and is called Max. And the pics look like they are taken on the beach in front of Bono and Edge's Eze homes. I don't know for sure but the band seems to like to do photo-shoots there often and it looks about the same.

:up::up:

Mmmm, a lovely little angsty bunny about them buying the houses and if it'll look obvious to everyone what they're doing....yeah I may have to do some writing in the near future. Gah, I wish I could remember what year they actually bought the houses in. Curse my old age! :lol: I turned 30 last year...:reject:

I just sent you a message. Sorry I didn't see it earlier! And I'll take a look for the pic. :hmm:

bwu2oneladiesbonoadam.jpg~original

bwBonofluffyhat.jpg~original

Ok we're still missing some absolute essentials that I can't find at the moment. I will look some more, and also have some I can scan a little later!

BonoEdgeBored.jpg~original

LarryBonoEdgeDrag.jpg~original

Ok so I have some scanning to do since I can't find the rest right now. There are a lot of great ones still!

Hm, I can't remember if I have that last one of Bono and Edge in the mirror image thread. *rightclicks*

Did some more scanning a few days ago, but I'm afraid it's going to be a bit slow-going getting them all posted, sorry!

Ok so to clarify on the drag photoshoots, there are 3 main ones I know of right off the bat during the Zoo era. There may be more but once again, my brain is only going to focus on one thing for now. :wink:

They would be:

Tenerife - February 1991 - These would include the ones with Larry in the mini skirt, Edge in the knit dress with bare midriff and Bono in the blonde wig. Mostly taken in their hotel. Like this one:

u2babesAC.jpg~original

Then there was Morocco 1991 which include this one: (I'll have a better scan of this and others later.)

edgedressmorocco.jpg~original

And of course the One video shoot in Berlin - February 1992.

BonoEdgeBored.jpg~original

I've got a bunch more of the drag pics to post, sorry haven't had the time yet. Will do it later today hopefully!

Back
Top Bottom