Freestylin' Friday: Joshua Edge revisited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
b381d36a-1.jpg

atthegrammies-1.jpg

angel_floor-1.jpg

a7f6d2ec-1.jpg

Excuse me for interrupting the Edge-fest, but WTH??? Why are they, for all intents and purposes, doing a radio show naked? Not that I mind, but I AM curious :D

I now know more about Larry's underwear choice in the JT era than I ever expected to... :sexywink:

Excuse me for interrupting the Edge-fest, but WTH??? Why are they, for all intents and purposes, doing a radio show naked? Not that I mind, but I AM curious :D

I now know more about Larry's underwear choice in the JT era than I ever expected to... :sexywink:

I actually don't know the story behind the interview. All I know is that Edge has some beautiful arms and shoulders!

13320-1286488716-size2.jpg

Edge, just after the Joshua Tree tour and during the Point Depot 'Rattle And Hum' sessions.

I'd not seen tThe Stratocaster in his hands before 'Rattle And Hum' and I didn't see it again until it's use for "Stuck In A Moment..." during the Elevation tour.

I've not seen Edge use that guitar since the 'Elevation' tour. Hopefully, it was not one of the casualties to the Hanover Quay studio flood that occured in early 2002, when U2 were in New Orleans (playing the Super Bowl).

Back
Top Bottom