Fav Group Picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love you guys.

Are there other pics from that shoot though, because that's not exactly how I remember the pic looking.

I love you guys.

Are there other pics from that shoot though, because that's not exactly how I remember the pic looking.

There are others from the shoot but they aren't by the trash fire. :hmm: Though I feel like I remember what you are talking about.

Others from the same shoot:

u2sunset.jpg

u2docks.png

(you don't mean the one with Bono with the cigar do you?)

Actually...I think it was the jacket that was making me think of the trash can fire, because the last pic you posted is the one that I love :lol:.

I have no idea what the one with Bono and the cigar is >_>

Actually...I think it was the jacket that was making me think of the trash can fire, because the last pic you posted is the one that I love :lol:.

I have no idea what the one with Bono and the cigar is >_>

Oh that's good! :D

The cigar one, it only came to mind when you had mentioned the fire.

u2Firesm.jpg

Look at Edge posing there :drool: Totally going for the across the shoulders stare,

Is that last pic really anyone's favorite group picture?

Adam's out of focus, Larry looks dead, Bono looks just frightening, and Edge ... Well, okay, Edge looks fine.

Although he may be giving Bono's eyeliner a big WTF look.

As well he should.

They don't look as bad imo... I like it. I wouldn't have posted it otherwise :shrug:

Oh dear. Sorry about that.

That's one of my least favorite pictures - I still can't believe Rolling Stone used that as the cover shot! :lol:

I've decided my "full band" folder is practically empty - I'm rightclicksavng like crazy!
Will come back with my personal faves. Yay Kristen'sMom for a great topic.

Back
Top Bottom