Clean Sweep #2: It's A Musical Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

is lazarus another band or an album i don't have?

Lazarus is track three on Deadwing. The best track. Absolutely gorgeous song. :drool:

Axver said:

I don't know quite what I'm meant to say to this.

And I don't know why you guys keep teasing me about the fact I can cook!

See, play this up and play the wanting-to-throw-stuff-at-clevage thing down and you might do a little better.

Axver said:

I don't know quite what I'm meant to say to this.

And I don't know why you guys keep teasing me about the fact I can cook!

It wasn't teasing. Who wouldn't want to plant their face between a couple of knockers and root around for chocolate?

KhanadaRhodes said:

of course :flirt:

i swear i work in the weirdest department...one of these two girls has flashed me, at work, because i gave her $1. then these two girls drew me a picture saying how nice my boobs are. i put the drawing up at my desk and my boss hasn't said a word about it being inappropriate. wonder why :giggle:

looking for a job i need a secretary ?

Varitek said:
I am sooooo tempted to link to 2 girls 1 cup.

I've heard this mentioned but I have no idea what it is. And I suspect I don't want to know either. So I don't know why I'm posting, except to be a postwhore and to revel in blissful ignorance. Please don't gross me out.

Axver said:

Lazarus is track three on Deadwing. The best track. Absolutely gorgeous song. :drool:

I like the music so far...don't know why you think I should like the singing when it's irritating.

i'm still on the first song. this stuff lasts forever.

Varitek said:

See, play this up and play the wanting-to-throw-stuff-at-clevage thing down and you might do a little better.

Hey, I've never talked about cleavages before and you're the one who dragged me into the discussion with something that sounded funny. It's all your fault. Stop corrupting me.

the tourist said:

It wasn't teasing. Who wouldn't want to plant their face between a couple of knockers and root around for chocolate?

There is a much more desireable way to present this to a lady. That does not involve words that connote a rodent looking for shiney objects to nest with.

Axver said:

I've heard this mentioned but I have no idea what it is. And I suspect I don't want to know either. So I don't know why I'm posting, except to be a postwhore and to revel in blissful ignorance. Please don't gross me out.

its ummm unique

mysterious_jen said:
axver i love that you can cook!!!!! :heart:

Yay! :happy:

Tourist, however, is probably just jealous because 2 minute noodles are the extent of his talent! :wink:

PS Is this the first time I've used :happy: non-sarcastically? Probably. I feel weird not using it sarcastically. It just looks so sarcastic and full of shit.

Varitek said:

There is a much more desireable way to present this to a lady. That does not involve words that connote a rodent looking for shiney objects to nest with.

But this is interference. He probably won't find a lady here. So we can be vulgar in our terminology.

liamcool said:

Admittedly, my girl's boobs are slightly smaller than I'd like, but eh, I wub her.

I am totally printing this off and posting it to her.

:wink:

Axver said:

Tourist, however, is probably just jealous because 2 minute noodles are the extent of his talent! :wink:

I bake a mean fucking ham and potatoes dinner. And breakfast food. :drool:

the tourist said:

But this is interference. He probably won't find a lady here. So we can be vulgar in our terminology.

and if anyone wants to look around for choclate in my cleavage with their mouth blindfolded and bound i don't mind a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom