Yet Another New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three Cases

Just assembled the third case for the collection, check it out. I have spots set aside for my new citrus 611's and green RG's that should be coming soon. If anyone wants to sell purple 611's they are next on my list. Do green 519's exist?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Attachments

• Three Cases.jpg
    Three Cases.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 4,609
are you talking for the brown ones ? Cause for having owned them, I can tell you they are silver !

They probably are, but that just proves my point even further! In some of the videos you'd never know they are a bright shiny color of silver OR gold! Even in that pic of Bono I quoted on the last page, they look kinda goldish, but they are in fact, as you have clarified, silver!

In other words, hard to trust your eyes when dealing with stage lighting and camera angles.

Just assembled the third case for the collection, check it out. I have spots set aside for my new citrus 611's and green RG's that should be coming soon. If anyone wants to sell purple 611's they are next on my list. Do green 519's exist?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Yes, they do ! In both dark green (almost black) and emerald green :wave:

Arrived in Florida. As for 8G vs 6G in the 8025s by Bvlgari, it's been as suspected. The 8Gs I'm wearing now change it seems. when I'm in sunset to sun at noon, to the shade, it appears different and in artificial light, my skin tone bleeds through and makes the lense look slightly redish brown.

I've seen many pics of the 6Gs and they're just completely mirror, cool style, but stay the same in every light.

One thing I have noticed is I have a wider and bigger face than all of you. You're posted pics wearing the 8025s on this site and some other's I've seen wearing them on Youtube, they look nothing like that on me. They're actually tighter than the armani REDs. The shades are smaller and tighter than I imagine, and lighter. Really dig them.

Another thing, through unitedshades you don't receive the big black Bvlgari box and cleaning clothe wrap case or the black leather case with silver O rings at end. It's all kind of standard, if you care about all that, order through a site other than Unitedshades.

I don't have pics yet, but I love the purchase so far. Like all shades I've put on my face, there's a period of getting used to them, but very cool "chameleon" shades.

Here's another question...

Anyone know where to purchase just the lenses for Bvlgari 8025? I know in time the lenses will get scratched up because I'm rough on the materials I own. Just looking for a cheaper way to replace them down the line before they're pulled from production. If someone does know, do you know the price of the lens only?

Here's another question...

Anyone know where to purchase just the lenses for Bvlgari 8025? I know in time the lenses will get scratched up because I'm rough on the materials I own. Just looking for a cheaper way to replace them down the line before they're pulled from production. If someone does know, do you know the price of the lens only?

Contact luxottica (the company who make the lenses) and they will send you a replacement lens free of charge if they have them in stock. They sent me a 519 lens a few years back :)

Contact luxottica (the company who make the lenses) and they will send you a replacement lens free of charge if they have them in stock. They sent me a 519 lens a few years back :)

Free? That's hard to believe. I ordered through Unitedshades, does that make a difference?

I'm going to contact them, but that's a big FREE.

hold on my glorious boy... are u saying that i can contact safillo or luxotica (i dont remember) and they will sell me a new lens for my old 9285???this is a good way to have my 9285 for entire life!!!!

ps. my friend bought your green last one i dont know, i told him about u!!!!

hold on my glorious boy... are u saying that i can contact safillo or luxotica (i dont remember) and they will sell me a new lens for my old 9285???this is a good way to have my 9285 for entire life!!!!

ps. my friend bought your green last one i dont know, i told him about u!!!!

I'm still trying to find the truth in that claim. I emailed Luxicottica days ago and still have not heard back. If you get any further, let me know the progress.

Hello everyone,
I am thinking about selling/trading my Bulgari 519 light blue (color code 102/7C 115).
If anyone is interested, you can mail me at : mathieu_romero@hotmail.com.

As for a trade, the models I am looking for are :
- 3214 Mikli (any pair)
- 1535 GA (not blue or green, already have them)
- Blue 226
- Bulgari 611 (not Citrus, Blue 102 and Blue 103, already have them)
- Bulgari 8025 971/8G (must be brand new)

Just to let you know, the 519 are brand new. I have wore them twice... They are too small for my head.

All the best everyone. :wave:

Finally, I have decided to sell 4 pairs that I do not wear :
- Bulgari 519 light blue (color code 102/7C 115)
- Bulgari 611 citrus (color code 101 115)
- Exte EX7S mirrored blue (color code 568)
- Miu Miu 51C Purple (color code 1BV 8I1)
You can find pics in my Interference profile.:wave:

519 too small for your head? i guess 9285 is the widest one, its fit perfectly? and the 1535? guess they are the smallest , in u2 milan , they almost jump from bono's face

Finally, I have decided to sell 4 pairs that I do not wear :
- Bulgari 519 light blue (color code 102/7C 115)
- Bulgari 611 citrus (color code 101 115)
- Exte EX7S mirrored blue (color code 568)
- Miu Miu 51C Purple (color code 1BV 8I1)
You can find pics in my Interference profile.:wave:

please man please!!! dont sell then!!! keep then to your entire life!!!!!show these glasses to your next generation!!!! remember this is not ray ban 3025, they are impossible to find, and never reedited!!!!!!:doh:

please man please!!! dont sell then!!! keep then to your entire life!!!!!show these glasses to your next generation!!!! remember this is not ray ban 3025, they are impossible to find, and never reedited!!!!!!:doh:

Yurieu, I have many others to show to my daughter.:hyper:
I also put in sale one other pair of Miu Miu, the full black ones. Any interest ? You have my mail.
pS : 519 are sold (almost). Remain : 611 Citrus, Exte EX7S blue 568 and Miu Miu full black. I have promised the Purple to an Italian Friend of mine, when hé Will be back from Moncton :wave:

I also put in sale one other pair of Miu Miu, the full black ones. Any interest ? You have my mail.
pS : 519 are sold (almost). Remain : 611 Citrus, Exte EX7S blue 568 and Miu Miu full black. I have promised the Purple to an Italian Friend of mine, when hé Will be back from Moncton :wave:

sorry, man , bad times. and my money to euros is to hard.

Pics :
69798-albums330-picture2486.jpg

69798-albums330-picture2490.jpg

69798-albums330-picture2488.jpg

69798-albums330-picture2489.jpg

69798-albums330-picture2484.jpg

I will post Black Miu Mius (color code 1BV 5M1) later... If someone interested, I also have the Exte in red color (color code 569)

man if u hold the 611 with you to 6 years, when i finish college, ill pay you whatever price:lol:

Hello everyone.
The 519 are sold and the purple 51C + Exte blue are promised for two friends who will take them soon. Still to be sold : Exte EX7S red, Black Miu Miu 51C and Bvlgari 611 Citrus...
I would rather them go to someone on the forum cause we are all fans, but if I have no answers, I would put them on the bay during the summer.
Exchange CAN also be a possibility. I am looking for blue 226, red 1535 or 8025 971/8G (red arms). Ciao a tutti :wave:

I do not know if some of us on the forum are bidding on the two pairs of 3214 that are on the Bay but stop this madness if you are in... 900$ and still more than 3 days before deadline... They are just a collectible item, even if maybe THE collectible item for every Bono's glasses fan....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom