The All New Incredible Bono Shades Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The model Adiorable 9 apparently also exists, i'll post pic of both models, cause they are quite similar...

Dior ADIORABLE 9
811a.JPG

Dior ADIORABLE 8
CD_Adiorable8_3YGMZGreen02.jpg

Pink 9285 are cool when worn. It's not the colour of the Dior's I don't like, it's the stars on the lens

I agree with you, they are very cool when worn.

Yeah, the stars are iffy. But it's not the first time B-man has had stars on his shades (No. 5); and Cutler's have side etchings as well.

Come on people, the name of the model is Adiorable; they might as well just dot the i with a heart or a smiley face.

So about the Pamela (Selima's).

I was refunded $275.00 (after of almost 3 weeks of receiving nothing) because they no longer have them in stock. In fact I was told the silver colored ones (that B wears); were out of production and that only have 2 left in the entire company-And I got an email from Selima's executive assistant stating that I could pay $325.00 if I wanted one.....

So F that. Got the refund......

And look what I got today for $68 on eBay :up:

Selima Optique Pamela New

Silver colored too. Ahh, I guess patience is a virtue. Saves me $200!:hyper:

The ones in the thread look different to the Armani ones. Are they the same model with custom stars on the arms? The ones Bono's wearing look better imo

Disciple, we saw the new shades.

Naycooke just asked if the supposed model (armani 9477) was the same bono's wearing, with custom stars on the temples (cause the 9477 have the armani logo)

However, if you ask me, the shape of the lenses bono's wearing is not the same than the armani... I'm still looking for another brand, but for now, nothing.
I'll keep in touch.

9477-vgq.jpg

Bono
9926039.jpg

The arms look bigger/wider than the armani... what do you guys (and girls) think ?

the lens looks the same pretty much, but yea, the arms are definately bigger in Bono's pic.. :hmm: perhaps they're custom made again? like the B in the Bvlgaris?

Yes,I think they are the Armani's but for Bono they have made a special model...I don't like them so much :sad:....I hope in something better for the future!!!

After trying on the orange Miklis several years ago, I determined that Bono must be one of the few human beings on earth that could make these look good . . .

or else I just look like an idiot in orange sunglasses.

After trying on the orange Miklis several years ago, I determined that Bono must be one of the few human beings on earth that could make these look good . . .

or else I just look like an idiot in orange sunglasses.

The thing is, for those who have never tried them on, they are very large - particularly wide - and don't look good on everyone. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom