MERGED-->12 hours of Zoo TV onto DVD...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here’s the deal.

I am the originator of the compilation and I am now willing to let my MASTER VHS recordings go to someone that can burn them onto DVD.

The guy that was doing this previously has disappeared off the face of the earth and therefore I’ve decided to give it, and us all, one last shot on this.

Is there anyone, ideally based in the UK, who can do this? I’ve had a few emails sent to me direct by people offering to do this, but I’d rather let them go to someone who’s a regular poster and trader on interference.com.

Considering the fact there’s over 9000 views on this message board, the interest is obviously there.

If people who are happy to do this could let me know, that would be great and we can finally get this going.

Thanks
James

smileplease said:
Ok, here’s the deal.

I am the originator of the compilation and I am now willing to let my MASTER VHS recordings go to someone that can burn them onto DVD.

The guy that was doing this previously has disappeared off the face of the earth and therefore I’ve decided to give it, and us all, one last shot on this.

I'll try and have them done by the end of the month.

And I'll also try and get the tracklisting to the person who said they'll do artwork for it.

I'm away from home at work for 10 hours each day and I have church and other commitments at weekends which I didn't have when I agreed to do this.

As soon as I finish authoring the One Big Weekend DVDs I'm sharing at Dimeadozen then I will have the space to finish the last 2 ZooTV DVDs.

If I run into any more problems then I will send your copies to someone else so you can hang onto your masters.

Regards,

Alan

Thx to both of you. This will have the board drooling for weeks.

Let me start by saying: :drool::drool:

cant wait for this to come to dvd.

you traded me a set of the 4 tapes james in the mid 90s,along with a load of other great stuff.it was in fact you who got my collection started.it is a stunning collection with pieces from all over the world,spanning 2 yrs of the huge tour.

many thanks again,

mick

and many congrats on a mention in the u2 live book.

bearing in mind that the boots you collected/traded occured before all the new technology arrived(internet)makes your work all the more remarkable.

well done.

I am more than willing to help out with this. I have the necessary equipment (good computer with dual layer dvd burner + a standalone pioneer dvd burner).

I have experience with animation, computer graphics, and dvd authoring so I can make some menus.

However I am not in the UK.

zwp1@msstate.edu

I try 12 hours of Zoo TV onto DVD

hello to all, I try 12 hours of Zoo TV onto DVD , aid is 2 years that I try this video, I is a lot interested to this video, is also recordings of the Italian television, you all can help me for having this. you write me to .a salute to all from Italy. :wave:

Hey i emailed you and you'd say you would notify me so just incase you deleted or it deleted...guitars2424@aol.com

-thank you, Zach

Hi guys,

THIS ZOOTV ACCESS ALL AREAS IS READY FOR TRADE!!!!!!!

I have copies of this on DVD, 4 DVDs in total and this compilation is now ready for TRADE ONLY (as I want to beef up my collection again!).

The collection is great. There has been a slight deteriation of quality as the masters are over ten years old now, but as a collection I think it's still brillaint and one of the best out there. It's well worth having IMHO.

So please email me your lists (smileplease1974@hotmail.com) and we'll set some trades up.

I'm looking for live and other rare recordngs. I'll trade for DVDs (1 for 1) of gigs, TV appearances etc plus audio CDs of gigs, interviews, studio sessions etc (as I've been using decent quality DVDRs by TDK, they're coming out at about three times the price of a normal audio cd. So I think 3 cds for each DVD from this collection is a fair trade.)

Sadly, no B&P at this stage as I haven't really got much spare timne at the moment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

chrs and happy Christmas.
smileplease

awww damn, I'm trying to build my collection as well :( Guess after all of that I won't be able to finally get this:sad:

but on a happier note Merry Xmas everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom