Gary Morris' Bono figures.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AGirlLikeTheSea

The Fly
When I googled for u2 figures I quickly found this site: Merchandise

I'm surprised these figures haven't been mentioned here on the forum. I've seen threads about figures but no pointing towards these ones. These figures must be the best ones one can get now when it comes to U2 figures.

:lol: 500 aussie dollar a piece? Yeah, uhm, no. Don't think I'd ever be able to justify that on a statue.

I'm going to buy the MacPhisto bust for now and if I'm happy with it I'll cash out for The Fly figure. It's not cheap but I too often waste money on going out on restaurants, too much wine, cinema (price for that here in Norway is extremely expensive, truly luxury), the figures will probably make me happier, like the rest of my figure collection. :D

has anyone here ever bought one of these?

I bought the MacPhisto bust. It's in a light material. It's not cheap but it's not mass-produced either and the Bono likeness is very good. I'm a action figure/statuette collector so for me it was a must have. Good likeness and details is what I look for.
I bought the bust for now because the price isn't so high compared to a whole figure and I love MacPhisto. I'm tempted to get The Fly figure but have to buy it when I have extra money laying around.
There isn't much to find of U2 in the figure department. I really like Spawn.com McFarlane artists figures but so far no U2. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom