Womanfish > One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which is better and more respectable?

• Total voters
I think that is probably one of the worst songs i've ever heard, yet i find myself liking it a lot. And of course its better than one, a recording of someone farting the alphabet backwards would sound better than one!

Not even the power of INTHISTOWNTASTIC Bono can compel me to like Womanfish, much less think it's better than One.

Next year before they start the 2010 leg, they're going to make a random TV appearance and perform a song called Mangoat and it's going to blow everybody's mind.

Bono looks like K.D. Lang in that Womanfish video so, yeah, much respect for that.

But I had to vote for HEY RONALD RAYGUNNAH!

I havent seen that Spitting Image vid since it was shown on tv 22 yrs ago. The line (i stand in the desert with a bunch of pricks) then shows a cactus always stayed with me. QUALITY!!

Anyhoo...I really love Womanfish! :up:
But....One is an anthem :up:
So...al just climb back in me box :reject:

Next year before they start the 2010 leg, they're going to make a random TV appearance and perform a song called Mangoat and it's going to blow everybody's mind.

It'll be named Soddin' Mountain Goat, and it'll be a tribute to Ian McCullough!

For me the only respectable option would be to go for neither. I'm too afraid that Ronald Raygunnah would come after me.

Back
Top Bottom