U23d playing at rock and roll hall of fame

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kvoltolini

The Fly
Just saw this on the RRHOF website...:applaud:

Showing October 27-January 2 in the Rock Hall’s newly renovated state-of-the-art Foster Theater. FREE with paid Museum admission.

The first-ever live-action digital 3-D film, U2 3D is a unique cinematic experience that places viewers within the pulsing energy of a stadium concert given by one of the world’s most well-known bands. Combining innovative digital 3-D imagery and multi-channel surround sound with the excitement of a live U2 concert- shot in South America during the final leg of their “Vertigo” tour – it creates an immersive theatrical experience unlike any 3-D or concert film that has come before. Ushering in a new dimension of filmmaking, U2 3D takes viewers on an extraordinary journey.

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum will screen the U2 3D film at the following times*:

Monday through Friday: 2:30 p.m., 4 p.m.

Wednesdays: Additional screenings at 5:30 p.m. and 7 p.m.

Saturday and Sunday: 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 4 p.m.

*All times are subject to change. Please check this webpage for updated information. Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas.
__________________________________________________________________I AM SO THERE!! TO SEE BONO IN 3D AGAIN!:drool:

I have to visit this place...I'm gunna have to check out the NYC annex as well

Back
Top Bottom