The best U2 interview ever?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropop40

Refugee
Interference is called Interference because it int
Sorry if this has been posted before... but this interview is just so hilarious! Bono is dead tired and the rest are just hilarious. Especially the gift exchanging time at the end. The way edge says "virtual reality pet" just cracks me up!

once again, I apologize if this has been posted before, but if you havent seen this, I would recommend seeing a totally crazy U2 from the PopMart era.

YouTube - U2 Madness (part 1/2)

YouTube - U2 Madness (part 2/2)

:lmao:

Edge's interview about Owls. (def the best)

"Twit twoo"

"That'll be the Bard Owl."

^Am I the only that thinks he's pretty normal in this video? :shifty:

Ok, those vids were pretty cool.

I'm tired of big media outlets asking the same questions when they interview the band. Most of the time they barely do much research and ask the same shyt about being together so long, and the stage design & the new album. It's all so predictable.

I'd say he was drinking a fair bit in 1994. It's pretty much the closest to a year off he's ever had.

:lol: That Pop interview is excellent! I like it when the interviewers have a sense of humor and actually get creative with their questions. Unlike a lot of interviewers recently. It's usually "How have you stayed together for so long?" "Do you ever fight?" and "Does Bono's political stuff annoy you?" :tsk:

:lol: That Pop interview is excellent! I like it when the interviewers have a sense of humor and actually get creative with their questions. Unlike a lot of interviewers recently. It's usually "How have you stayed together for so long?" "Do you ever fight?" and "Does Bono's political stuff annoy you?" :tsk:

:up: The PopMart one really is an absolutely brilliant interview. Just shows that when you push an interview off the beaten track.

C.E.: Finish this sentence..U2's new album sounds like...
A.C.: Garbage.
Bono: .....that's sad. 'Cos you're on it in this one. You go and trash the one record that you're really happening.

:lol:

:lol: Except Mofo of course - he's not really on that one at all!

Thanks Zooropop40 for posting the interview. Never saw it before.

PS - It also reminded me that Chris Evans once - for a fleeting moment - had some talent and was a little bit interesting. Whatever happened?

:up: The PopMart one really is an absolutely brilliant interview. Just shows that when you push an interview off the beaten track.

:lol: Except Mofo of course - he's not really on that one at all!

Thanks Zooropop40 for posting the interview. Never saw it before.

PS - It also reminded me that Chris Evans once - for a fleeting moment - had some talent and was a little bit interesting. Whatever happened?

He met Billie Piper and sired Chris Moyles as his abomination of a love-child.

I dunno if it's an interview so much as a demonstation.. But I love that 2 part video where The Edge and Dallas are showing how they use the guitars for different songs.

SMB

the Grand Madness one has always been my fave! But I tend to like random stuff like that rather than serious answers.

I like the interview with the Dutch guy, from JT tour, where Adam and Bono seem to be a little off with the guy. Its very awkward viewing :up::up:

Back
Top Bottom