The Annhilation Tour???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pepokiss said:
can we sleep over at your house, Ax?

I'll bring Guitar Hero so we can play with Edge, and defeat him

Sure, but if anybody snores, they'll be locked in the toilet and subjected to twelve hours of Celine Dion's "Greatest" Hits on repeat.

Also, anybody who requests that U2 play One will be kicked out onto the street. :wink:

No, that's a typo. Larry just e-mailed me. Here, I'll copy it for you.

Hi,

We aren't playing One. It's 40. Bono is doing a Bass Trap snippet.

FOAD,
Larry

The page is gone.

It was fun while it lasted.

I should create a new Wikipedia account and re-create it.

Holy CRAP I am going to start waiting outside for those GA tickets!! I can wait! All that vertigo and wow frigin MERCY is going to open? OMG this is like an orgasm oh yess yessssssssssssssssssss best U2 concert ever!

I can't wait to listen to blindness!

phillyfan26 said:
You've changed your avatar. Unacceptable.

:tsk: Shows what you know, Mr Registered May 2006. This was my avatar for ages before the U2 NZ one.

phillyfan26 said:
I don't care. I'll never look at you the same way. :tsk:

Psh, says the guy who recently changed to some downward arrow. :tsk:

phillyfan26 said:
Your backyard doesn't exist until it has a Wikipedia page.

Actually, I don't have a backyard at the moment. I was planning to just decorate my lounge as if it were a backyard and force U2 and the crowd into it. But you're saying a real backyard will magically appear if somebody creates an article on it? :happy:

Will it come complete with somebody to mow it?

Now there's a 2nd encore:

Encore

17. One Tree Hill / Yellow Submarine (snippet)
18. New Year's Day
19. God Part II
20. The Fly
21. Lemon / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet)
22. Vertigo (Banjo Mix)

Encore

23. Gone
24. Discotheque
25. Mysterious Ways
27. Drunk Chicken / Crumbs From Your Table (snippet)
28. Vertigo / Vertigo (snippet)

Longest setlist ever! :hyper:

I've got a bootleg video of Drunk Chicken. Sure, it's from a mobile phone, so it's really grainy, the sound's like a wind tunnel, and it looks more like a farm than a U2 gig, but it's totally worth it!

:mad:

All it said was that it was an entertainment venue in Melbourne that currently seats up to 3 people, and that renovations will begin in March so it's expected to hold 100,00 by the time U2 get there.

And it was completely legit!

Axver said:

The article's already been speedy deleted! I want to know what it said and I won't torrent the Drunk Chicken video until I'm told! :mad:

I just read where you got the advice to change your avatar from.

Uh, not good.

phillyfan26 said:
I just read where you got the advice to change your avatar from.

Uh, not good.

:lol: No, I've been meaning to change it back since November 2006! And I changed it before reading that thread. I originally only had the U2 NZ one temporarily for the Aussie/Kiwi leg of the tour, because I actually prefer the Edge one - but then I got lazy.

Back
Top Bottom