Stuck in a moment acoustic version on the radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
I was listening to satellite radio today and they played an acoustic version of SIAM I hadn't heard before. It sounds like both Bono and Edge are playing and while one plays the chords, the other one is playing the electric notes on the acoustic (it's most evident during the "you are such a fool..." bit.) Anybody heard this or know where it's from? Edge is playing the base notes so it sounds very much like the 360 version.

I was listening to satellite radio today and they played an acoustic version of SIAM I hadn't heard before. It sounds like both Bono and Edge are playing and while one plays the chords, the other one is playing the electric notes on the acoustic (it's most evident during the "you are such a fool..." bit.) Anybody heard this or know where it's from? Edge is playing the base notes so it sounds very much like the 360 version.

There's an acoustic version that was released on the '7' EP U2 put out back in 2002. That's probably what that's from. I have it in my iTunes.

^ This. Definitely my favorite version. It is however way too slow, the first thing I did after buying it was to increase the tempo by 10%, sounds much better that way. Apart from that it's beautiful, love the guitar work. :up:

Back
Top Bottom