Has anyone here taken LSD at a U2 show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Edge did shrooms once in his life... and? What does that say? That shrooms are cool because Edge is doing it? So if Edge decided to jump off a cliff we all should? :shrug:

Why, yes!

Here is is... ready to go... who's comin' with me??

776244915_S9LAr-O.jpg

with the exception of POP, pot + u2 has always been a lousy combo.. one of the few band's whose music isn't improved under the green influence.

Maybe they have, maybe they haven't. We will never know for sure, so it seems quite pointless to speculate about it. All that comes from it is useless discussion. :shrug:

There is one story about where Edge mentioned trying to play stoned back when they first started. Other than that, this is how the conversation will go:

- I know he did drugs before _____ show because he rubbed his nose a lot.

- I know he was addicted for awhile during ______ tour because someone on Google chat said so.

- I know Bono was high at _____ show because he was acting funny.

- I know Edge was shooting heroin because he had his sleeve rolled down during _____ show.

It will be speculation after ridiculous speculation...

i've been high a few times and music hasn't really seemed that much better... what am i doing wrong?

There's a few possibilities - the weed isn't good, you're not doing it right (that's dumb though) or it just doesn't effect you in that way. I know getting the giggles isn't something universal for pot smokers (I don't get them at all), so maybe it's just a side effect that doesn't effect you. If you're combining it with drink that might make a difference, too.

Ahhhh come on you prudes, you've never inhaled the sweet danky smoke wafting over the GA area and been transported to the magical love world?

There's a few possibilities - the weed isn't good, you're not doing it right (that's dumb though) or it just doesn't effect you in that way. I know getting the giggles isn't something universal for pot smokers (I don't get them at all), so maybe it's just a side effect that doesn't effect you. If you're combining it with drink that might make a difference, too.
(does the method do anything? joints/bong?) cheers... i just seem to get the giggles and feel very drunk and relaxed and disoriented, etc... hopefully down the track sometime it will hit me, because from all that i've read of people on here describing music when high, it sounds amazing. like i listened to Eye Know while high, for example. and it was great, but not really any better than when sober.

sorry people. drugs are bad. :reject: carry on..

i just seem to get the giggles and feel very drunk and relaxed and disoriented, etc

Drunk? Maybe I'm losing something here in the translation but "drunk" is not a word I would use to describe the feeling of being high.

Have you ever smoked without having any alcohol in your system?

How many times have you smoked, again? And you've never smoked when you haven't been drinking? That's your problem. You need to try to get high when you're completely sober.

Buy yourself a bowl, a lighter, a bag of good weed. Smoke in the daytime, not at night. Maybe even in the morning shortly after you've woken up. Load the bowl, light it up, inhale DEEPLY. Attack that shit. Try to cough. Repeat.

Then you're high.

Then go listen to some music.

How many times have you smoked, again? And you've never smoked when you haven't been drinking? That's your problem. You need to try to get high when you're completely sober.

Buy yourself a bowl, a lighter, a bag of good weed. Smoke in the daytime, not at night. Maybe even in the morning shortly after you've woken up. Load the bowl, light it up, inhale DEEPLY. Attack that shit. Try to cough. Repeat.

Then you're high.

Then go listen to some music.
four times, all at night, all after having consumed alcohol (varying from one can to maybe four or five)

but thanks man i will heed your advice. :up:

great thread.

Wow, what a thread this has become. Is this some sort of stoner gathering now? :wink:

Ha, yeah, it does read like that.

I don't mean to be all super gung-ho condoning weed. I don't even smoke anymore. Used to. A lot.

Just trying to help my man cobbler get his sought after "whoa, listening to music while high!" experience. Because that actually can be pretty fun, if it all works out. So maybe I am condoning it? Regular weed smoking can definitely have negative effects on certain people, it just all depends on the individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom