Brian Eno is at the Kunstmuseum RIGHT NOW!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right now he's playing MGMT's Brian Eno / Slice of Heaven (snippet) / I Am The Walrus (snippet) / Save the Walruses (rant)

Brian Eno said that he thought SOI was "hot garbage" and that it's a terrible mistake to not have him produce an album. He's stolen the Songs of Ascent tapes and says he plans to release them "before Steve Lillywhite can massacre my children."

Then again, the stream quality was pretty poor, so I might have misunderstood a few things/everything.

Brian Eno said that he thought SOI was "hot garbage" and that it's a terrible mistake to not have him produce an album. He's stolen the Songs of Ascent tapes and says he plans to release them "before Steve Lillywhite can massacre my children."

Then again, the stream quality was pretty poor, so I might have misunderstood a few things/everything.

did he really say that? i can't believe it, though I understand he feels bitter toward SOI because U2 went for more "commercial" thing.

:laugh: Oh this just made my day.

And Mack, there are plenty of ways as it gets referenced often and has been voted Interference's Best Thread Ever. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom