Welcome to the annual MLB Hot Stove thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regard to the HOF, I guess Big Mac is gonna have to make some sort of statement if he gives a shit about getting in. Otherwise, he won't be inducted.

they also signed Kip Wells, Eli Marrero and Gary Bennett

repeat here we come!

McGwire should not make the Hall regardless of steriods or not.

Just hitting homers isn't gonna do it in my book.

i actually like the kip wells and adam kennedy signings. it's not so long ago that kip wells was a very good pitcher for pittsburgh.

i would have preferred offering Belliard arbitration and keeping him for 1 year

he's got more pop and is better defensively, but i guess it isn't a big difference either way

i had read that belliard wasnt well received in the clubhouse. he didn't really do too much anyway outside of the NLDS.

20061022_DepBEI_927154.jpg

:drool:

yadier freakin molina, who woulda thunk it?

sweet footage from a bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGoACIToDy4

i thought i was going to be thrown from the shea stadium stands when that happened. i jumped so high when that ball got out.

best sports moment ive ever witnessed in person by far :drool: :drool: :drool: or was it wainwright's k? :wink:

StlElevation said:
i thought i was going to be thrown from the shea stadium stands when that happened. i jumped so high when that ball got out.

best sports moment ive ever witnessed in person by far :drool: :drool: :drool: or was it wainwright's k? :wink:

how great is this picture?

full.getty-72124119ch105_nlcs_game_7_s_12_35_53_am.jpg

i still cant believe Beltran just took strike 3 right down the middle. i mean on an 0-2 count you knew a curve ball was coming, how do you let that go by?

i don't know. i shit my pants when lo duca walked. i honestly thought this is just my fucking luck. i wake up, buy two tickets on ebay, drive down to queens, see the mets take the lead and threaten all game, see the cardinals take the lead in the 9th...and then see the cardinal killer take strike 3. frozen.

i like this pic

20metsslide.jpg

you could hear a pin drop in that stadium. i could hear the cardinals celebrating from the upper deck.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i have done my best to erase all of this from my memory banks... thank you very much for bringing it all back.

:mad:
Karma.
Lets not forget your propensity to post Bill Buckner photos at opportune moments.
:wink:

why oh why are the Red Sox going to sign Nancy Drew to a big contract? i almost feel sorry for the Red Sox fans here.

That's a good thing.

The Phillies backed out of a deal with Joe Borowski after he failed a physical.

We could've used the bullpen help too. Our 'pen sucked last year.

phillyfan26 said:
That's a good thing.

The Phillies backed out of a deal with Joe Borowski after he failed a physical.

We could've used the bullpen help too. Our 'pen sucked last year.

You should be happy he failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom