U2 in psych class!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kariatari

War Child
She always has music playing before class, but the other day I walked in and she was playing videos. The first one was a lame-ass Mariah Carey one, but THEN the next one was....*drum-roll*...."NUMB"!!
cool.gif
I couldn't believe it! I was sittin' there, soaking up the vid cuz I'd never seen it before and the girl right next to me said, "I don't get it..." and the girl on the other side of me said, "Boy, I'd hate to be the guy that they are doing all that stuff to." It was great! My prof explained that she particularly wanted us to see that video because we would be discussing the sensory system that day and without it we would be "numb". *kariatari slaps knee*
tongue.gif

And then another day I walked into that class and she was playing "When I Look at the World"
biggrin.gif
. Man, I'm gonna miss that class...

wow, wish I'd had classes like that when I was in school, sheesh. Um...well, I did have an art teacher once who had the radio on the entire class....thankfully, this was during the "album oriented rock" era in the mid-70s, so I was opened up to a bunch of great stuff...pre-U2 of course.
wink.gif

I'm with Sicy. ALMOST.

Back
Top Bottom