This is probably a silly question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
I know some of you frequent Zootopia as well as Interference - which do you like better and why?

I think Interference kicks ass so much more, between the soothing blue background, awesome smilies, being able to look at all the replies to a thread with only minimal clicks, having our own avatars and being able to put pictures in our sigs.....

I just think Zootopia is so blah! :madspit:

Thoughts?
Comments?
Comebacks?

_____
*edited cuz I'm wondering if this belongs in PLEBA instead of PLEBANs? Mods feel free to move if ya feel the need :)

Last edited:
I'm a bigger Interference fan myself.
It just seems easier to use and I like the way the threads are organized here.

Plus, I hate it how U2.com is impossible to minimize easily. I mean you have to have it opened all the way in order to scroll and it drives me CRAZY! I'm at work right now and my window is like the size of a postage stamp! I can't get caught though!

Anyway, I feel like the people here are a bit friendlier too.

:shrug:

LOL, Daisy! I've never been to Zootopia besided when it's been linked here once or twice, I've heard enough shit about it to stay away. Right here's fine with me! Heck, I rarely even venture into this section of PLEBA, I prefer to stay in one spot. Maybe once a month or so I post in EYKIW, but besides PLEBA, that's it, PLEBA takes up so much of my should-be-studying time as it is.

The problem I have with Zootopia is the print is too small and the color is kind of ugly and you can't post pics there, only links. The replies get confusing on some of the threads. So I don't like the forum's setup but it's nothing against the girls there, whenever I go there they've been nice.

I personally love Zootopia. I've been there pretty much since it began. I've seen it grow and and become a great forum.

I guess that when people say that the people aren't so nice there, I have to agree in some cases. If you go to General Discussion, some people there are just evil. However, most everyone else is very cool, very open people. :-D

Im a memeber of the Zoo and its not so bad. I've gotten
to know alot of nice people in their. It really isn't so bad.
Its true that you can only post links to the pictures but I dont mind. I guess the nasty stuff you guys have been hearing about the Zoo is all the fighting thats been going on their and thats because there's been some nasty people that have joined the zoo just to insult Bono, the band and the fans but the Zoo members defend U2 to the hilt. Dont be scared of the Zoo, there are alot of friendly people their.:yes:
I like both U2.com and Interference.

Last edited:
I'm a member of Zootopia and I forget to go there and see things..what does THAT tell you? :lol: That place just doesn't do it for me, it's not home like interference is. :hug:

I've lurked in Zootopia but have never posted. The people there seem pretty cool (maybe I've just visited on their good days), but I can't stand the format. I hate threaded message boards and having to click on links to see pics! I also love the soothing blue background of Interference, the smilies, etc. Besides, I waste enough time already just visiting this place! :lol:

Im only part of U2.com to be able to get info and stuff on the band and special gifts and things that they give out. I never go to Zootopia anymore bc its to hard to follow. I used to go there befro I found this place tho!

i am a member of zootopia. it is ok. i do a lot of lurking because there are too many threads to keep up with. people there have been very nice to me. so i cannot complain about them. but interference is my favourite. :D :yes:

however, if there is any bashing about interference/pleba, you best believe i am there to defend. ;) :mac:

I love the zoo and the zoo girls. It's a shame they don't have such an easy to read and fun featured forum. That would be so much fun. You'd think the band's official website could create a better functional forum.

Zootopia rocks!! :up: :) They are a sweet and considerate bunch of girls. The mods are so cool, always fair and just and right on the money. It doesn't matter the board itself is not so 'cool'- the people are, and the people are the true heart of it, and that heart is abloom with all the right things. :heart: :) :hug:

Back
Top Bottom