The Elusive Mullen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cant seem to do it - maybe im not allowed to because im not a premium member:sad:

You dont have to be a premium member. See the "edit" button at the bottom of the post. Press that and then wipe out the text of the post. You have to leave something in there, one press of the space bar, a smilie, something but you can remove or change all the words.

xtal said:
I don't think Morleigh is hideous. She has a very exquisite personality. You can tell by her interviews.

Ann is quite boring. I read she doesn't like to come on tour with Larry and prefers to work in an office all day. I really don't think of Ann as a pinup either.
Ali, Morleigh, and Susie are all considered attractive, but Ann.....emmm sorry.

Why is she doing interviews anyway? If she werent married to edge no one would really be interested. I admire Ann for keeping out of the public eye.

Actually I think Morleigh is a very successful dancer and choreographer in her own right.

Last edited:
yeter said:

Why is she doing interviews anyway? If she werent married to edge no one would really be interested. I admire Ann for keeping out of the public eye.

I wholeheartedly concur with your assertion :yes:

And in my opinion Ann and Larry are a beautiful, beautiful couple. :heart: [/B][/QUOTE]

I completely agree! We should be happy that they all have what they view as a beautiful woman in their lives!

sraphim said:

sraphim said:

I wholeheartedly concur with your assertion :yes:

Actually the interview had more to do with a production she was involved with than anything else

I don't understand the need for people to slag on the members' significant others. Why should they be fair game b/c they're married/involved with a band member? I've read a lot of it and I just don't get it. Many people have said nasty things about Aislinn and it's like why? We don't know anything about her other than speculation and she is the mother of three of Edge's daughters so that should be respected. So Ann (supposedly) doesn't like going on tour and would rather work, that's her perogative. Plus she has three kids to take care of.

For the record, I think Ann, Morleigh, and Ali are all beautiful in their own right. I've only seen one or two photos of Susie who is pretty. Aislinn was rather pretty as well.

laann2-vi.jpg

annacheson-vi.jpg

band48-vi.jpg

75_arrivals_1155larry-vi.jpg

mistyrose said:

Is that a baby bulge or just a normal person bulge or a camera thing? If that is a baby bulge, I don't think Larry should be smoking around her. (Please don't take this as me calling her fat, she looks good.)

Last edited:
Meghan said:

Is that a baby bulge or just a normal person bulge or a camera thing? If that is a baby bulge, I don't think Larry should be smoking around her. (Please don't take this as me calling her fat, she looks good.)

I think these pics were taken in March 96, I'm pretty sure Elvis was born the past October ('95), so maybe it's just the dress.

75_arrivals_11551-vi.jpg

Bless Adam there, on his own! *hugs him* And I LOVE Morleigh's dress, she really suits stuff like that whereas I'd look a complete buffoon.

Went searching, and found some more pics. :)

344528%3A%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3A25%3D7%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E23239824%3A%3B%3B45ot1lsi

I believe she is pregnant with one of the little ones in this pic. Don't know which one though.

344528%3A%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3A25%3D7%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E23239824%3A%3B%3B46ot1lsi

:mad: Stupid watermarks!

344528%3A%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3A25%3D7%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E23239824%3A87%3A5ot1lsi

(Now, I've seen this photo on a few sites, but it appears to be a fan photo. If it is yours, and you want me to get rid of it, let me know.)

:wave: Can anyone tell I'm bored?

chickadee said:
75_arrivals_11551-vi.jpg

Bless Adam there, on his own! *hugs him* And I LOVE Morleigh's dress, she really suits stuff like that whereas I'd look a complete buffoon.

Sorry, but I couldn't disagree more. Morleigh's dress is hideous and would be so on anyone. Bono and Ali look scary. Larry and Anne look very nice. Dressed right for the occasion. I bet it was Anne who picked Larry's clothes. I think she has class.
I have seen that pic a hundred times and have always bit my tongue, but tonight, well, I just couldn't hold back any longer.
Of course it's just my opinion.

Val said:
I bet it was Anne who picked Larry's clothes.

my though exactly :up:
I think Ann is a very smart woman... It must be hard to put up with a moody like Larry and all that comes with being married/engaged/whatever to him.
I respect her for not showing off her man (although she'd have every right to do so :wink:) and for not letting her world gravitate around him. I don't know if I would be able to do so, were I in her shoes (nice shoes btw :D)
so she doesn't like to follow her man everywhere... great. that means she's an independent woman. plus, she's got THREE kids to look after... I bet that ain't an easy task... especially if said kids are Larry's: moody... whiny... urgh :huh:

eh just kiddin :wink:

Back
Top Bottom