TEEN PLEBAns: Now we're DEFINITELY out of control.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
seriously...youre how old and you get everything you want without paying for any of it. youre really spoiled.

Dude, a gift is a gift. My mom sent both my sister and I to Italy and we didn't pay a thing. Doesn't necessarily mean we're spoiled.

mars-bar.jpg

May I offer you a Mars Bar Fernando?

Ohh yeah!! :hyper: :hug:

Dude, a gift is a gift. My mom sent both my sister and I to Italy and we didn't pay a thing. Doesn't necessarily mean we're spoiled.

I'm truly happy for you Alice! :hug:

Someone's jealous about Alice's gift... Me!! :|

Legally, I can't have a job either.

:up: :up: :up:

I just think it's great that your parents can afford to give you that kind of gifts. I'm happy for you. :D

Where are you going?

Thanks everyone :grouphug: :reject::D:D

I'm going to Ireland to study english in July :hyper:

seriously...youre how old and you get everything you want without paying for any of it. youre really spoiled.

WTF... are you kidding? She's 16... what the f**k do you expect? Or do you think that $350 is only a few bucks and she's complaning too much?
If that's the case, please send me a few bucks, I think I can use them better than you. Cause you already showed that you shouldn't have spent money buying a computer.

Oh, can I get in on that group hug Alice? :D

Congratulations on having a dream come true with going to Ireland, to see our boys and to study. We all know you truly appreciate how lucky you are. :yes:

You go girl! :hug:

Of course you can :D:hug::hug:

Thanks :cute:, I really don't have words to thanks my parents for doing that to me :cute::cute:

:hug::hug::hug:

WTF... are you kidding? She's 16... what the f**k do you expect? Or do you think that $350 is only a few bucks and she's complaning too much?
If that's the case, please send me a few bucks, I think I can use them better than you. Cause you already showed that you shouldn't have spent money buying a computer.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom