TEEN PLEBAns: Giving to the "Help Edge Buy A New Shirt" Foundation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Adam's lovely expression when he finds out Vertigo has to re-start (from yesterday's show)

AdamsVertigore-startexpression.jpg

:shocked: That's like...............the exact same camera I have!!! :shocked:
How are your pictures so nice :madspit:

:wink: Maybe because you're outside....my pictures are going to be coming out very dark :lol:

REALLY? :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:
COME ON IT'S A NICE CAMERA! My sister bought one in July... Dude I'm so jealousy because it's almost professional... And I'm the photographer here in my house :reject::reject::reject: and she... has the camera of my dreams... and she even doen't know how to use it :reject::reject:

That stinks!!!! :(
Yeah I :heart: taking pictures! Maybe I have my settings all messed up, but whenever I'm at a concert or somewhere really dark, my pictures turn out dark and blurry. I'm gonna have to work this out before October! :pray:

Yeah... But my mother said that she's going to buy one for me :hyper::hyper:

YEAH! I take pics since 2006 :cute::cute::cute: I always owned a Canon...Last year it was stolen, so I bought this one :cute: maybe if you restart the camera it works out... you know? :hmm:

So the re-start thing, you go to the menu and you know the other part of the menu where u can change the language and etc? the last option you have in that list :D

Back
Top Bottom