Teen Pleban Party: Who is this Adam person and why is he so tan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
School is depressing ,
have to do my first exam of 2011 in 4 weeks.:angry:

Don't you just want to do sexual things to them pinch their cheeks?! :cute:

:sexywink:

I have finals in two weeks. Kill me now. :crack:

Wow , Fu- *get marching band and cheerio's * Go you!
That' s nerve wrecking!

I'm doing my first sriving lesson this week :giggle:
though I'm not really nervous for that :wink: So be warned.

I wan't to pinch their cheeks all the time. :shifty: Especially Dom's...

Oooh good luck driving! I've been procrastinating getting my permit since July. I could techinically have had my license on...Tuesday, but I'm just lazy and I know I won't be getting a car anytime soon, so who cares. :lol:

Dom :cute: :heart:

Yeah , The main reason why I was procrastinating it where the costs of the course itself...
I can lend my parents car !:lol:

Thanks, I liked karting , so I hope driving in a real car will be just as much fun.

It's not my car ;) haha, my parents have a nice vw golf ,
So that's great for getting around.

popmartlemon93 said:
IM LEGAL WOOOOOO! :D:lol: :beer:

You are legal for 3 years already!
In holland that is.

Bless Europe ! :wink:

Beer is yuck, baileys is the shit!

Saw Dave Grohl with Pearl Jam , weird combo :hmm: But it worked.
Apparently they are BBQ mates backstage :cute:

Tell me about it, after tomorrow things are going to be very busy.

I have the firts part of my finals next week!!

Good luck with finals domo! Oh yeah and about Pearl Jam, I've never been much of a fan but this weekend my voice teacher showed me "Elderly Lady..." (really long title) and "Yellow Leadbetter". I actually really enjoyed those two songs. My old guitar teacher hated them!:lol: He can't stand Dave Matthews either.

I'm very late to the party but today PopMart from Mexico City DVD came in and gahhhh it was :drool::drool::drool:. I've been missing out! I've seen pieces of it on YouTube before and I'd just never gotten around to buying it. I also got ZooTV from Sydney on DVD a few weeks back and the same case with PopMart, I'd seen pieces on YouTube. I feel so terrible for not getting these before.:lol: Now only got one thing missing: the Discotheque single.:D

Don't like DMB either.... Yellow Leadbetter is quite a nice one, Elderly lady is good to,
my fave by pearl jam are Why go? , Their cover of Keep on rocking in the free world and Baba O'riley. I'm just in love with Eddie's voice... Can't help it really.
Probably a girls thing.

Yeesh , Popmart this late? You have been missing out.
Only point is that the sound could be better.
Shame on you :wink:

Oh , I found another weak spot in my music system.
Editors :love::drool:

Anybody here?

I'm bored and well my saturday night plans are f*cking screwed now. I came home from a long day of driving to find that my sister had two of her "girlfriends" over and it's just been racket over and over.:crack: They keep playing My Chemical Romance songs.:barf: I'm going insane. I turned up various songs on my iPod and you can still hear them. Headache in 3...2...1! :gah:

I know most of you posting in here are girls (except Fernando) so can any of you explain? :D

Adding to that : Okay , the only thing worse than that is 30 secs to mars :barf:

Back
Top Bottom