TEEN PLEBAn Party: I wonder if it'll rain in July...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going through iTunes 90s one hit wonders playlist right now...it's ridiculous how many of these songs I remember!!

HAHA More like Daddy's gonna pay :lol:

its a volkswagen polo. Its bright blue (so Im naming it sonic) and its got a manual gearbox. And it is generally awesome.

I christened it by playing the Joshua Tree on its first outing :shifty:

I love the 90's and I love Volkswagen. I remember there was a time when we had 3 different Volkswagen Jettas in our garage. :lol:

Guys, I have another ridiculous dream story! I had two last night but the first one was really strange and complex and not pleasant :slant:

But the second one was HILARIOUS. I dreamed that Bono was swinging on a trapeze all through the air :lol: It was JT era and there was a really old school stage. His hair was ridiculously long and flying all over the place, and like...he was actually good at it. Then he did a backflip off the trapeze and landed on his feet on the stage :lmao: It was just sooo random.

:lmao:

I barely remember my dreams but I do remember, like 2 years ago, for a week I had the weirdest dreams ever. And I mean weird as in there was a rabbit running around that barked like a dog and tried to bit me type of dreams. I remember when I woke up I felt really wired, neither sad or happy like it sometimes happens when you wake up from vivid dreams. I think it was around the time when I stopped drinking. :lol:

That's awesome J! Will you be meeting other people from Interference in Brussels?

They have god-like chocolate and beer in Belgium, I would be very happy living there.

Yeah , Im meeting up with Pamella, Galeongirl, Jem , Wild, and allot of dutchies.. I can't remember everyone. But you bump into people all the time.

Belgium has great food and drinks in general. No doubt about it.

Mmmm.. Not long, 2/3 hours?

From the south of Holland, (province Zeeland) Its just 1.5 hours :lol:

HAHA More like Daddy's gonna pay :lol:

its a volkswagen polo. Its bright blue (so Im naming it sonic) and its got a manual gearbox. And it is generally awesome.

I christened it by playing the Joshua Tree on its first outing :shifty:

I would choose Boy for that occasion :lol: JT is accepted tough.
Sonic FTW can our gray Golf be Shadow :flirt:

I must have mssed that part Fernando :doh: I have no idea what your talking about.

If I could... I would....:lol: Parents, eh, they won't let me go. never.:|

Soooo, domo, How're you?! :D

Good , finally chilling in the vacation. I had to do 6 weeks of internshops in the vacation. Hence the extra weeks of vacation which allow me to go to Brussels.
I would have skipped if I had school anyway. My parents understand how ridiculous in love I am with their music , because they teached me to :lol:

You still have vacation... lucky!:crack: But yeah, you had to work too, thats true..
My parents know that too! They also teached me to love their music, but they definetely won't let me go. They think I'm crazy.:doh:

Fernando I know what you're talking about, but I can't remember the author or the book :doh:

Jorinde, that sucks :grumpy: Being young has so many disadvantages. I hope it works out for you somehow :hug:

Fernando I know what you're talking about, but I can't remember the author or the book :doh:

Ok, so I'm not mad, yet.

Ok, I will!:D Haha, that's why I decided not to use a nickname but my real name.. But that has its disadvantages too..:shifty:

Yes, it does... I should have gone for Unknown Mofo. Ah well...

Edit: By the way, how are you Val?

Ok, I will!:D Haha, that's why I decided not to use a nickname but my real name.. But that has its disadvantages too..:shifty:

Someone here is registered as "Val" :lol: I just made that username when I was going through that angsty teenage thing of, "Oh I'm so alone in the world, nobody understands me!" :giggle: Either I grew out of it or people just started understanding me :lol:

Ok, so I'm not mad, yet.

Yes, it does... I should have gone for Unknown Mofo. Ah well...

Edit: By the way, how are you Val?

I'm good, about to go to my last class of the day (yesssss). How bout you?

^ I always thought it was some cool lyrical thing *shrug* :lol: teenage angst works too though :)

Mine is popmart lemon 'cause its what I say best in my "irish accent" :shifty:

Someone here is registered as "Val" :lol: I just made that username when I was going through that angsty teenage thing of, "Oh I'm so alone in the world, nobody understands me!" :giggle: Either I grew out of it or people just started understanding me :lol:

I'm good, about to go to my last class of the day (yesssss). How bout you?

I'm fine, I was just reading the Wikipedia page of Max Martin. I admire that guy so much, and it's not whether I like or don't like the songs he writes but for someone that wants to write songs for a living, he's just a fucking genius.

Back
Top Bottom