September 12, 13 - Soldier Field - Chicago PART THREE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Romi - one of your tweets said no tents, no camping equipment - do lounge chairs count? If we can't sleep on lounge chairs but can leave the line with the wristband, I guess we'd go sleep in our car...probably not worth driving an hour back to our friends place in Aurora.

FYI, for those of you coming in on the CTA Blue Line from Forest Park/Oak Park, they are doing repairs on the subway track and you need to get off at UIC/Halsted (which is just before downtown). There will be shuttle buses to get you back to the Red Line (at Jackson, at that point it's a subway). Then just take Jackson south to 95th (BUT don't go all the way down to 95th, get off at Roosevelt!!) Have a great show!
:wink::wink::wink::wink:

Okay, I'm a little behind here, I realize, but when do doors open tomorrow? 5:00?

Also, where will the line be queuing?

Thanks! I'm freaking pumped!

Sitting in the Minneapolis airport, waiting for my connecting flight to Chicago. I heard Crazy Tonight playing in a store and had a bit of a moment, lol. OMFG!

i will be arriving in Chicago about 24 hours from now! w00t! i'll probably be at the stadium around 4 or 5 pm. i wonder how many thousand will be in the GA line at that time, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom