SALT LAKE preshow gathering change of plans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2utah

The Fly
We've had a change of plans with the SLC preshow. Wednesday night we are going to a local fan's home to watch R & H and/or other videos on her 32 inch TV. We'll order Pizza and have a great time!
biggrin.gif

If there is interest, some of us may go out to dinner on Thursday night as well.

Email me to RSVP for either Wed or Thu. aurbane2000@yahoo.com

One more week
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by jezebel:
sounds like fun, u2utah, wish I was going!

Are you going to the Vegas show?

Still up in the air about that. I probably won't know for sure until the 17th
wink.gif

I'm still thinking of going without a ticket and seeing what becomes available, but I'm also thinking that I don't have any money so it would be insane to go.
icon24.gif
Ah well, there are still cheap flights on Southwest, so I don't need to decide for sure until next week.

you should seriously think about it since it will be the hopefully largest gathering of interference people (that's a good thing right?), flights are cheap, rooms are cheap, you could probably get a ticket the day of the show....

Besides, looks like there will be a party in my hotel room
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the encouragement jezebel, I'm definately tempted.
biggrin.gif

Hey Salt Lake fans, we have a Wednesday night movie and a Thursday night dinner planned. Who wants to come? RSVP at the email address above. You know you want to
wink.gif

I won't have access to a computer until Tuesday so I'll firm up Thursday plans then.

Wednesday's gathering is at 7:00pm. I'll give anyone who RSVPs the contact info on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom