Red Hill mining town

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know that U2 made a video of this song thinking that they may make this a single off of Joushua Tree but found that Bono wouldn't be able to sing it night after night without trashing his voice. My question is if they ever released this video to the public or is there any boots of this anywhere?

:drool: I love this song
at first i didn't like it.. but it grew on me. and now it's officially one of the many favorite songs of mine on the JT album :D

YBORCITYOBL said:
I know that U2 made a video of this song thinking that they may make this a single off of Joushua Tree but found that Bono wouldn't be able to sing it night after night without trashing his voice. My question is if they ever released this video to the public or is there any boots of this anywhere?

I never quite got this logic. Couldn't the band have still played the song at least a couple of times, just for variety's sake? They could've played it before Van Diemen's Land or Seconds, so Bono could've had a bit of a break to rest his voice.

the fact that Bono could not sing it is an excuse... they could play it some notes lower.. it would've been easier to sing... Come on, they've already made it with other live versions!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom