Rattled By The Rush - Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm:

For some reason, teaching doesn't appeal to me as much even though both my dad and sister are as well as a few relatives. It's approval based too - you stand up there and if you're not liked... meh. :shrug:

But I do like the part time hours and the freedom :hmm: Teach what, though?

Teaching isn't about approval though. You make it fun and fascinating (which believe me you are more than capable of doing) for the students, and they'll respect you. :up: Being a professor can open up a lot of later opportunities too. It's something you should keep in the back of your mind.

What do your dad and sister teach? :)

Teaching isn't about approval though. You make it fun and fascinating (which believe me you are more than capable of doing) for the students, and they'll respect you. :up: Being a professor can open up a lot of later opportunities too. It's something you should keep in the back of your mind.

That's true, although I like some of my professors' personalities, I respect them and what they're doing more than anything else.

I dunno... to stand up there and then read nasty reviews online :lol: But yeah the freedom to teach however you want and the part time hours and good pay are cool.

Justin: my dad teaches Education Research and does a lot of work with the World Bank and the CARE foundation in doing research.

I dunno... to stand up there and then read nasty reviews online :lol: But yeah the freedom to teach however you want and the part time hours and good pay are cool.

Justin: my dad teaches Education Research and does a lot of work with the World Bank and the CARE foundation in doing research.

Just look at it like you have something in common with Bono. :wink:

That's neat. :up:

What's with all the questions? :lol: I feel like Justin yesterday :uhoh:

Workout later in the evening methinks.... Ask me a more serious question :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom