Rattled By The Rush - Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: That's nice that you were able to see him but too bad he had no suggestions. :down:

Yeah, I wasn't expecting too much, and he was basically stumped. :lol: And, he also mentioned that he didn't want to step on the toes of my current doctor, which I completely understand. But, he ended up being really interested in my major, so we talked about that for 20 minutes or so. :lol:

Yeah, I wasn't expecting too much, and he was basically stumped. :lol: And, he also mentioned that he didn't want to step on the toes of my current doctor, which I completely understand. But, he ended up being really interested in my major, so we talked about that for 20 minutes or so. :lol:

Any doctor that spends that much time talking with you must be great. :up:

Speaking of majors I think I've planned out my education future. :lol:

Any doctor that spends that much time talking with you must be great. :up:

Speaking of majors I think I've planned out my education future. :lol:

:yes: He's definitely an amazing doctor. :up:

:hyper: Exciting! What have you planned out for yourself?

It stopped charging so I rang up Dell and they sent me a new charger but it still doesn't work...

So they're sending someone out on Tuesday...

So until then I have to use my mother's laptop...it doesn't even deserve to be called a computer :wink:

:down: The Dells we have for our law students have had a lot of issues with power adapters too.

Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts in Poetry
Minor in Women's Studies

Master's Degree in English

Ph.d in Creative Writing
You can get graduate certificates in certain areas too so I'd try to ones in Great Plains Studies and Women's and Gender Studies.

:up:

:up: Awesome!

Okay, bbs for real now. :lol: :wave:

:down: The Dells we have for our law students have had a lot of issues with power adapters too.

Well let's look at this

I got my laptop late
When I got it the wireless adaptor didn't work
Then the power adaptor stopped working
Then the screen broke off
Then the power adaptor stopped working again

Does this count as a faulty laptop?

Well let's look at this

I got my laptop late
When I got it the wireless adaptor didn't work
Then the power adaptor stopped working
Then the screen broke off
Then the power adaptor stopped working again

Does this count as a faulty laptop?

:lol: Actually, no matter what, they'll just keep replacing parts and won't replace the whole computer. We had a computer that literally had every piece but the screen replaced, but they didn't get a new computer.

:wave: Bye John

:yes: In all our dealings with both Dell and Lenovo/IBM, neither has ever sent us a completely new computer as a replacement for a broken one.

That's a pretty tough policy. :wink:

I remember Wayne talking about someone trying to return a laptop with tons of damage including something that looked like sand. I wonder if they would still have that stand in that case. :lol:

That's a pretty tough policy. :wink:

I remember Wayne talking about someone trying to return a laptop with tons of damage including something that looked like sand. I wonder if they would still have that stand in that case. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, it's annoying too, because we're the ones who have to replace all of those parts...:wink:

:yes: It would. We've had to clean so many things out of laptops, and we just give it back to them after replacing the broken parts, and possibly giving them new base plastics. It basically makes it a new computer on the outside. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, it's annoying too, because we're the ones who have to replace all of those parts...:wink:

:yes: It would. We've had to clean so many things out of laptops, and we just give it back to them after replacing the broken parts, and possibly giving them new base plastics. It basically makes it a new computer on the outside. :lol:

:lol: I'm not sure why you wouldn't just replace them in those extreme cases. :wink:

"Can you at least replace my sand?"
"No!" :madwife:

:wink:

:lol: I'm not sure why you wouldn't just replace them in those extreme cases. :wink:

"Can you at least replace my sand?"
"No!" :madwife:

:wink:

:lol: Well, if they do that, then they have to pay for the labor to put the new computer together, whereas if they just send parts to us, they don't have to pay for any of that labor. That's the only reason that I can think of.

That sort of makes sense. :hmm:

Anything interesting planned for the rest of your day?

Nah, I'm watching the Colbert Report right now, and he's doing a section called "Yahweh or No Way" :lmao:

Other than that, I'm mostly hanging out, and figuring things out for next semester. Checked my student account and the $9,000+ charges are up already. :crazy: Can't wait until the financial aid cancels it out. Seeing the bill just freaks me out. :lol:

Nah, I'm watching the Colbert Report right now, and he's doing a section called "Yahweh or No Way" :lmao:

Other than that, I'm mostly hanging out, and figuring things out for next semester. Checked my student account and the $9,000+ charges are up already. :crazy: Can't wait until the financial aid cancels it out. Seeing the bill just freaks me out. :lol:

:lol: I saw that.

I can imagine. Honestly, money amounts in the thousands are almost unimaginable to me. I simply can't wrap my brain around that much. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom