Pleba Girls Party-An Out of Body Experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:
Well, I'm off for a while. Might try and catch Lost.
I shall catch you girlies later :hug: :heart:

TTFN

Jules! 19 days?!?
I'm so excited for you!!!!
:hyper: :happy: :hug:

Lost is a rerun:madspit: :madspit: :madspit: that is such a weird show.....

greeneyedgirl said:
hey dis, i thought it was the finale tonight! i'm :madspit:

:ohmy: am I wrong! Holy crap:shocked:

*runs towards TV..fumbles with remote...dead batteries..throws it across room....nooooooooooooooooooooooo

I have a weird relationship with that Lost show.......I want to hate it for some reason but cannot. My BF is addicted to it. I think my problem is I am not attached to any of the characters....Boone died and I was like :| hmm....whats on the weather channel.

dazzledbylight said:

why aren't you inmn your tonado shelter yet?!:shame: :yikes: :yikes:

Yeah...holy crap..I hear there is a tornado in the midwest and I am sure its going to get me in Vermont:crazy: Those things scare the hell out of me. I went through a big one in FL and to this day I have bad bad reoccuring nightmare.........

so get in your shelter and bring you computer:wink:

Dismantled said:

Yeah...holy crap..I hear there is a tornado in the midwest and I am sure its going to get me in Vermont:crazy: Those things scare the hell out of me. I went through a big one in FL and to this day I have bad bad reoccuring nightmare.........

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :hug: , dis.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I'm not into shows I don't watch. Like Lost...never watched it...not into it.

thats about all I watch....lost..desperate housewives, the weather channel:drool: :drool: weather makes me hot:drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:

I live right next to a quarry.....so the quarry is my tornado shelter....I think

hello to weldy, U2G, Dis :hug:s DID i MISS ANYONE??

only here for about 15 more mins
unless i get bounced off by someone else getting logged onto this one....it's like a single bank link....you put in your code ND YOU EACH GET A COMPUTER AS YOUR LIB id# COMES UP.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I live right next to a quarry.....so the quarry is my tornado shelter....I think

sounds like a good shelter..just watch for flying rock debris...

We hardly ever get them here but once in a while....I can remember 2 small ones. The mostly get broken up by the mountains before they get us. :yikes:

dazzledbylight said:
hello to weldy, U2G, Dis :hug:s DID i MISS ANYONE??

only here for about 15 more mins
unless i get bounced off by someone else getting logged onto this one....it's like a single bank link....you put in your code ND YOU EACH GET A COMPUTER AS YOUR LIB id# COMES UP.

hey dazz.....that library thing is wack:madspit:

how are you?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm into Law and Order, reruns of Who's line is it anyways and reruns of any Star Trek shows.

who's line can by really funny...I like ryan and colin:lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Dazzled :wave: :wave: :hug:

Yea....but I live in an apartment complex...and there's a dune of dirt and two fences protecting me and the quarry Dis.

good..you sound nice and safe:hug:

:yikes:

yes, we too up in the NYC tri state area NY/NJ/Conn gert a rare {once in could be ten or more yrs}.

ABout 12 yrs ago one hit the town on the Jersey side of the George Washington bridge.....but OUR neighborhood was on the other side. So I was about a little less than a mile away....

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: THAT was TOO close for ME!!!

ok the tornado warnings are off for awhile. i don't get scared, been thru it each spring for almost 40 yrs.
but....i've never been hurt. seen lots of destruction tho.
not scared of a little wind and rain, mr. gg on the other hand is a freak-out-monster about them

Back
Top Bottom