PGP: Unicorns, Car Bears and Smurfs, oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave::hyper::wave:

HI everyone :heart: and GUESS where I am!!!!

OK...

......NOT at Bono's house/apt. :(
......Not at Edge's House/apt. :(

NOT in the Bahamas, either ( iguess cobnsidering
]Hurracaine Irene might be a good thing)

OK .. so it's not the bestest News but it
IS good!

I finally hauled my ass over to
the Bronx Central Library where
with AC/DC converter plug in
hand and WIFI Airport, I'm
finally here on their Net Conection!
:yippie:

for now (until/if the fucking Budget
Cutas don't wreck them ) the hrs/acess
they have acess till about 8:30P
7 days aweek!!!

I was too nervous to head down to
art place by subway because
they really felt the earthquake!!

One thing even less"acclimated to"
in the NYC tri-state area than Tornaodes to the
born & bred here are Earthquakes !!!:yikes:

Yes I Have felt one Earhquake (not this
one)..... it was (looked it up and not quite sure which one it was- will a will have to narrow it down) in th early 1990'situated just north of NYC (all 5 borughs) in Westchester County.

I didn't eve know conciously that it was an eqarthquake!!

I was sleeping and dreming i was in an elavator with a bunch of people and it started to shake abnormally...
I woke up as I bolted up in bed sitting and screaming "Earthquake "!
I looked arround felt a low runble and vibration which faded pretty fast ? a min? half a min? Not sure

HOWEVER I liveed in a less common Apartment Building typein manyof our borroughs:
parly built on the steep side of a hill about 7 stories up from the street below!
We were in one of the back apts that looked over part of our neighborhood and down onto our gigantic balcony that gave us other than elevator acess to the basement/garabe and laundry roon from side entrances that flanked our main one.

ANd....what difference could that possibly make??
:lol: :|

The big facade of the buildings on the street below plus the steepeness of the hill and the conrete and boulder support structure that held most of the building up.....
acted as a Sound Ampliirfcation arera!

Basket balls could sound like shots, Motercycyles, Ambulences , Police cars and Fire trucks (lived there
fior ? 27 yrs so heard it all) WOW were they all SO noisy!

And the other final thing were Big Trucks!
THAT's where we'd here them rumbling and feel their vibrations!

Which IS what I thought I it was ...once I shook the dream out of my head! So i thought OK...went back to sleep.

It was only later after I woke up, put one of my rock stattions and heard after hearing "Shake, Rattle and Roll: it still hadn't dawned on me :lol: until the DJ asked the audience did they feel the Earthquake that morning! :ohmy:

I'm going to open another window and look at earlier posts too.

I used to have a teletubbie. :reject:

Clinton has a mini-LaLa one. (just a plush toy, not one of the bigger ones that made the sounds from the show lol)
We're going to try to find one for the baby as well.

And on that note, I'm out. Mommyhood duties call, plus Mr CK should be home from work soon and I know he'll want the laptop for a bit.

Clinton has a mini-LaLa one. (just a plush toy, not one of the bigger ones that made the sounds from the show lol)
We're going to try to find one for the baby as well.

And on that note, I'm out. Mommyhood duties call, plus Mr CK should be home from work soon and I know he'll want the laptop for a bit.

I don't know which one mine was.... it was red.

:wave: see ya later

Reports say 5.3 hit Colorado. This one was 5.8. Uh-oh...those rapture fanatics are going to go crazy.

Bono, I'm scared. Hold me.

ha! any excuse!!

:lol:

wait ...... wtf ? Colorado??

i know the Virginia one was felt as far away as Atlsanta , boston & toronto.....

haven't heard any thin before i left the house about colo!

I think I met Cassie, yes? :hmm:

:ohmy: oOh earthquake? Well I'm in san diego and even though many people think were meh about them here, they are always cause for a :ohmy: :uhoh: :hug: reaction. They are always scary to me. You should never feel like you're on a boat in rough seas when you're standing in your living room or whatever. :no:

Hope all is well there. :hug:

Court is almost back in session so I'm going to have to disappear again real soon here. :wave:

Also I'm looking at a tiny blackberry screen here and tiny keyboard so if I have a million tyPos sorry! :reject:

hell, that's MY feeling!

Oh and this needs requoting. :combust: :love:

BonoAfricaMay2006.jpg

Yes it does. And I still can't believe waht amazing sleuthing on Gg's part. :bow: OMG.

I had an exteremely shitty day which is now being drowned in gin and this photo.

sicysbirfdaycrab.gif

Oh shit. I just realized not only might the earthquake have (minorly) screwed stuff up at my school in the east coast, but there's a humongous shitty hurricane headed close enough to freak my mom out...

Oh yes, and I will need to remember to buy snow boots, which I have never owned in my life.

Maybe I should have decided to go to Santa Barbara instead :crack:

Oh shit. I just realized not only might the earthquake have (minorly) screwed stuff up at my school in the east coast, but there's a humongous shitty hurricane headed close enough to freak my mom out...

Oh yes, and I will need to remember to buy snow boots, which I have never owned in my life.

Aw, Katie. Everything will be fine! :hug:

Plus: snowboots are fun

When are you supposed to get into Baltimore?

Back
Top Bottom