PGP : The boys have given us a mighty fine 360° ride?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-oh. Is it worse than the photoshop of Dorothy!Edge?

Yeahhh...

I'll put it in a spoiler tag.

U2-ok-web.jpg

I'm not sure I can catch up. And how are we still on the same thread? Can I propose (in case I'm not here to create it) that the next one be called 360 Support Group?

ANYWAY - Cori should be on her way home. It took us 10+ hours to drive home. My GPS was all kinds of manic depressive. One minute being really helpful and the next being a bitch and giving me wrong directions. We hit some traffic from the weekend on the way home that didn't help our cause. As I texted Cori MAINE Y U SO BIG AND HARD 2 LEAVE??? I'm all set with Maine right now.

I'll post more of my thoughts on the weekend when I get a chance. Right now, my daughter is still asleep. Why am I awake? Since Thursday night, I have had 20 hours sleep. Ugh. It's going to take me a week to get caught up.

Kristen, the mud was epic. I lost a pair of running shoes to the mud. They were goners. And people that wore flip-flops? LOL. Um, do you watch the new OR look out your window? The rain started at 7am and stopped at 6pm. Rain+grass+people= MUD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom