PGP: Spoiling Ourselves Until June/July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't stopped listening altogether, but I've made a point to avoid anything 360-related, so the songs will be at least a little fresher for me. :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, temptations ....... must not make "it's just rehearsal, not a setlist" excuse.

Must not.

Must not.

:tongue: :eviltemptress:

Nah, I wouldn't do it if I were you. What if they just rehearse it and end up not playing it. It'd be another Drowning Man :(

:drool: guh.. food. God that looks GOOD!

:faint: OMG have you guys SEEN the latest rehearsal news???

Oh Gg you are an evil woman coming in here and saying that to these girls! :tsk:

And thanks my dinner was so goooood. :drool: My strawberry margaritas are ALWAYS good though. :love:

And speaking of looking good. :love:
enough to eat :shifty:

bonoedge5-10-201151stbirthdaymexico46.jpg

bonoedge5-10-201151stbirthdaymexico50.jpg

I'm off to Disneyland today. :wave: I'll miss hearing about the concert tonight, tho I'm sure I'll peek into the setlist on my Blackberry at least a few times. :shifty:

:drool: damnit why does that man have to look so damn good?

Enjoy disneyland! I dont' think I'll make the show as it'll be way late for me. :crack: I'm tired enough as it is, and tomorrow is a big day. The mixed drinks event at uni. So I'll be late, and I'm on a mission, so I don't want to be tired!

:drool: damnit why does that man have to look so damn good?

Enjoy disneyland! I dont' think I'll make the show as it'll be way late for me. :crack: I'm tired enough as it is, and tomorrow is a big day. The mixed drinks event at uni. So I'll be late, and I'm on a mission, so I don't want to be tired!

I had to add a spoiler. :shifty: :lol:

Ooh tomorrow's the big day? Have FUN! :applaud:

I had to add a spoiler. :shifty: :lol:

Ooh tomorrow's the big day? Have FUN! :applaud:

Who needs food when you've a man like that? And champagne, too!

:uhoh: yeah. I'm more and more nervous the closer it gets. I still have no clue how he feels, so I've no clue what will happen. I'll just get some drinks in me and see what drunk me thinks is best. :wink:

:hug: On a brighter note, I'm pretty sure there's a guy selling a TO GA in the What do you want/What do you have forum if you're still looking for it...

:hug: Thanks Drea (and Thora! :hug: )
I'm not trying to be all mysterious with my random vague posts, I just haven't felt up to talking about it all out if the open yet. But I appreciate any and all hugs.

And said person has been e-mailed! :hyper:
I also was contacted via PM by someone else who may have one as well. I'm quite excited that there are some floating around out there, even if there are still logistical problems to me actually paying for the tickets and stuff.
I'm waiting for responses to see if either ticket is still available. So fingers crossed!

ETA:
On a related note, if the final shuttle launch (which may be delayed) and the concert end up being at the same time, I'm gonna be sooooo pissed. :angry:
Also, can gas prices go down now? Plskthx.

I thought I heard a few days ago that gas prices were supposed to start coming down, maybe as much as by 50 cents by mid-June?

That'll be nice, but I suppose it's just a matter of time before we watch them go up and up and up again. :(

Canada's always much slower at bringing down the prices, if at all. :happy: :grumpy:

It's so ridiculous - at the gas station near my office, it's about $1.40, give or take. Near my house, about a 20-25 minute drive away? It was $1.23. W.T.F.

Hey, I hid everybody U2-related on FB. I figured I'd cover my bases. So just think about what good company you're in! ; )

Of course, now my Facebook news feed is really effing boring. :grumpy:

I know! :grumpy: : laugh: Serves me damn right. :tsk:
:lol: cori and thora!

So tonight I made a loaf of French Bread, and just had a slice. : combust: :drool: Oh good lord I love bread WAY too much!! :lol:

AAAHhhhhhhh....... :drool: golden crusty outside, soft (but not Wonderbread soft :lol:) inside Peasant, French, Italian et al Brrreeeaaad !!!!!

and

***CONGRATS***
on your food/dining out Blog, thora!

Looks good! Nice colorful, bright photo at the top. :up::yippie:

: hug: Thanks Drea (and Thora! : hug: )
I'm not trying to be all mysterious with my random vague posts, I just haven't felt up to talking about it all out if the open yet. But I appreciate any and all hugs.

ETA:
On a related note, if the final shuttle launch (which may be delayed) and the concert end up being at the same time, I'm gonna be sooooo pissed. :angry:

oh noeeesss hope not Bri!

and :hug: to mysterious Bri

I'm not sure. Nothing is different stress wise. Hopefully it goes away soon. I'm off to rest for a bit. Take care!:hug:

:hug: Thanks Drea (and Thora! :hug: )

And said person has been e-mailed! :hyper:
I also was contacted via PM by someone else who may have one as well. I'm quite excited that there are some floating around out there, even if there are still logistical problems to me actually paying for the tickets and stuff.
I'm waiting for responses to see if either ticket is still available. So fingers crossed!

ETA:

I'm crossing EVERYTHING much to Ni annoyance :lol:

Hi Kristen :wave:

I'd better get up, or I'll be even later to work than I usually am :reject:

I wore the epic Dr Who scarf yesterday, it is awesome. :lol:

:wave:

:lol: Dr Who scarf! :up:

pretty good ali. We've had mostly partly to fully sunny skies for the past 4 days!!! NO rain! :hyper::drool::drool::love:

The first real run of Blue Skies of the Spring! ( which is rather pathetic :sigh:)

hope your work day goes well, ali. :hug:

hi & bye wild :wave::hug:

have leave :wave: see you all tomorrow:heart:

Oh Gg you are an evil woman coming in here and saying that to these girls! :tsk:

And speaking of looking good. :love:
enough to eat :shifty:

bonoedge5-10-201151stbirthdaymexico50.jpg
Good lord! Put a mullet and a sleeveless black tee on that man and it could be 1980 all over again. He looks great!!!

And for GG :madwife: FOUL TEMPTRESS!!!!!

Quoted for OMG factor :shocked: .... not often i've seen Zooey have a Bono moment :ohmy:

I know right? You know Bono looks good when Z's drooling over him! :wink:

Comet, hope you had an awesome time at Disneyland. I think I'm doing the Disney 1/2 marathon in January :shifty:

That is awesome Zooey!!:hug:

I can't believe I am seeing THAT HOTNESS in 18 days. :faint:

FOUL TEMPTRESS!!!!!

This made me LOL. :laugh:

The weather lately has been so dreary, it's making life pretty brutal for me right now. I'm up to 100% intensity with the lamp I use to help with my SAD. I currently sit in front of it for a half hour every morning. I don't want to have to get up even earlier so I can sit in front of it for longer. :sigh: I really really hope the sun comes back soon. This spring has sucked monkey balls so far. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom