PGP: Oh leather, how I missed thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See, now they totally need to make another 360 tour DVD and call it "It Might Get Wet."

In other, totally exciting news, this new hair color is THE BOMB. It rinsed out in less than half the time it usually takes before the water runs clear, and looks great. The other stuff always leaves my part all stained and you can tell it's been freshly dyed, but I don't even see it with this stuff.

Yay. :heart:

See, now they totally need to make another 360 tour DVD and call it "It Might Get Wet."

In other, totally exciting news, this new hair color is THE BOMB. It rinsed out in less than half the time it usually takes before the water runs clear, and looks great. The other stuff always leaves my part all stained and you can tell it's been freshly dyed, but I don't even see it with this stuff.

:laugh: Love it!

Yay for fun new hair colours! :D

And yay for hockey finally being back on my TV! It's been way too damn long between Canucks games. :hyper: :rockon:

Oh, I know who Dan Cloutier is. I have a thing for goalies!:shifty::sexywink:

Dan was goalie when our friend Trevor played for the Canucks. I love that Lapierre got the goal. I miss him on the Habs!

Your friend Trevor? As in Linden?! :ohmy: :lol: I'm trying to think of other former players called Trevor in the past 10 years or so and am drawing a total blank...

ETA - maybe it was Trevor Letowski? I had to google and see if there were any others named Trevor. :lol:

:whistle:

larrymexcity15-2011.jpg

Hey Larry, I've got some glass that needs to be etched. Wanna come over?

Your friend Trevor? As in Linden?! :ohmy: :lol: I'm trying to think of other former players called Trevor in the past 10 years or so and am drawing a total blank...

ETA - maybe it was Trevor Letowski? I had to google and see if there were any others named Trevor. :lol:

Yes Letowski. Linden would have been nice though!:shifty: I was upstairs watching the game and was thinking I should have put his last name!:lol:

They won!!:hyper:

Hey Larry, I've got some glass that needs to be etched. Wanna come over?

:giggle:

Yes Letowski. Linden whould have been nice though!:shifty: I was upstairs watching the game and was thinking I should have put his last name!:lol:

They won!!:hyper:

Ahh, cool! :) My co-worker's husband works for Clearly Contacts, and does all the commercials with Linden, so they've both gotten to know him a bit. I hate them. :angry: :lol:

Of course they won! :yes: :love: I had no doubts about it tonight.

Don't kill me, I just found it and laughed!

funny-celebrity-pictures-so-secure-in-his-smug-stardom-bono-just-began-farting-into-the-microphone.jpg

:laugh: That's awesome!

It was a great game!:heart:

Cool that they know Linden. He is one of those players that you can't help but love. Seems like such a nice guy. Such a shame he never won the cup!

Me too! I never looked at his face until someone mentioned it! Blinded by the narple!:shifty:

2 weeks from tonight! There is flooding just outside of Winnipeg that is really bad, and there were concerns about road closures that might interfere with the Claw getting there on time. However, so far so good!

I am totally endorsing this. :up:

What colour did you dye your hair? :D

What colour did you dye your hair? :D

My usual dark brown. I pick the color that's as close to black as I can get without it being actually black. :wink: It looks really dark for about the first week or so and then fades a bit into a regular dark brown. It's darker than my natural color, but not 'zomg that looks fake' dark.

Back
Top Bottom