PGP: Off with the yellow pants, Bono! (On with the leather...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:sigh:

aaand I'm back in my room with the door closed and radio loud.

Why can't the fucking asshole think about someone other than himself for ONCE?

:crack:

Latest lovely issue on the dad front, this time he flipped over the fact that I asked my mother to prepare the corn on the cob for dinner, as I HAVE to get this report finished tonight, because I have to discuss it tomorrow, and it's the final thing for my fucking Bachelors degree.
The problem? He asked me to do it. And I didn't bother telling him I let mom do it, as when he came back from outside(BBQ) to the kitchen she told him that exact thing. But no. I made that deal with him, so I have to tell him that mom's doing it. Mom can't tell him that. He doesn't fucking give a shit that I'm busy. I should've gone outside and told him.
And this was AFTER he went nuts on Mom for setting the timer of the microwave wrongly. Because it was apparently a tiny notch asides the 10 minute mark. So that was OBVIOUSLY WAY off.

At least I'm finally able to give him shit, I no longer run away and cry. I've called him out on his bullshit, but he fucking refuses to see how fucking ridiculous he is. He always is.
So he said madly that if I wanted to work why I don't do it upstairs.

Guess where I am now. :happy: At least it's nice and quiet here, save for the radio out loud. Fuck his asshole ways, fuck that whole BBQ dinner tonight, I don't care. All I care for right now is getting my fucking degree by finishing this project! :| If he can't understand that a project is more important than his stupid corn bullshit, great god.

Not that he ever got a degree in anything, so that's probably part of the problem.

I like these:

:cute:

BonoBonoEdgeSaintTropez8-19-20121.jpg

BonoBonoEdgeSaintTropez8-19-20127.jpg
:cute:

"We all live in a yellow pair of jeans, yellow pair of jeans, yellow pair of jeans."
:lol:

Yes Gg, but we have met and you are female. I suppose it could be worse. They could be lavender or turquoise.

I think what makes them stand out is the color combo on top. They are many nice colors that don't always play nice together. This confirms what I have suspected from the JT days.....Bono is color blind.

But this is what I get when I whined over his over-use of black. He schooled me. Well played, sir...well played.

I think that's why Ali is not seen in any of these photos. She is allergic to color and has broken out in an awful rash.
:lmao:

:sigh:

aaand I'm back in my room with the door closed and radio loud.

Why can't the fucking asshole think about someone other than himself for ONCE?

:crack:

Latest lovely issue on the dad front, this time he flipped over the fact that I asked my mother to prepare the corn on the cob for dinner, as I HAVE to get this report finished tonight, because I have to discuss it tomorrow, and it's the final thing for my fucking Bachelors degree.
The problem? He asked me to do it. And I didn't bother telling him I let mom do it, as when he came back from outside(BBQ) to the kitchen she told him that exact thing. But no. I made that deal with him, so I have to tell him that mom's doing it. Mom can't tell him that. He doesn't fucking give a shit that I'm busy. I should've gone outside and told him.
And this was AFTER he went nuts on Mom for setting the timer of the microwave wrongly. Because it was apparently a tiny notch asides the 10 minute mark. So that was OBVIOUSLY WAY off.

At least I'm finally able to give him shit, I no longer run away and cry. I've called him out on his bullshit, but he fucking refuses to see how fucking ridiculous he is. He always is.
So he said madly that if I wanted to work why I don't do it upstairs.

Guess where I am now. :happy: At least it's nice and quiet here, save for the radio out loud. Fuck his asshole ways, fuck that whole BBQ dinner tonight, I don't care. All I care for right now is getting my fucking degree by finishing this project! :| If he can't understand that a project is more important than his stupid corn bullshit, great god.

Not that he ever got a degree in anything, so that's probably part of the problem.
:hug:

Thanks Tara. It really helps to vent sometimes. The anger passed, and I finished the report.

Now I gotta change water in the fishtank as it's currently 31 degrees C. That's WAY too hot, the shrimp might not survive. :(

Guess that t-shirt underneath is a bit tit-ilizing. Or he's getting ready to breastfeed. That would explain the engorged moobs.

These photos are so much fun.

Ok I have almost 80 pics to post in the new thread but I've been going crazy trying to put them in some sort of order and I can't figure it out! :crack: It looks like Bono and Edge party all night and leave club 55 at 7 am, Bono in yellow pants, then they board the little boat to the big boat, but he changed pants somewhere in there. At first I thought he changed pants on the big boat, but the color of the sky is the opposite way so I can't figure it out. I guess I'll just post them and see if anyone can figure it out. The articles say they partied all night then boarded their yacht in the morning. :hmm:

:reject: Yes this is how I've spent my entire morning. :shifty:

Thanks Tara. It really helps to vent sometimes. The anger passed, and I finished the report.

Now I gotta change water in the fishtank as it's currently 31 degrees C. That's WAY too hot, the shrimp might not survive. :(

Venting is a good thing. :) And I'm glad you finished the report. *always hated homework* :reject:

Poor shrimp!

:shifty: I just realised something. I spy narple.

BonoBonoEdgeSaintTropez8-19-20127.jpg

:giggle:

Ok I have almost 80 pics to post in the new thread but I've been going crazy trying to put them in some sort of order and I can't figure it out! :crack: It looks like Bono and Edge party all night and leave club 55 at 7 am, Bono in yellow pants, then they board the little boat to the big boat, but he changed pants somewhere in there. At first I thought he changed pants on the big boat, but the color of the sky is the opposite way so I can't figure it out. I guess I'll just post them and see if anyone can figure it out. The articles say they partied all night then boarded their yacht in the morning. :hmm:

:ohmy:

:drool: yum

Glad to see you finally had your coffee. That must have been one big cup of coffee! :flirt:

It ended up taking me waaaaay longer to figure out how to get them uploaded than I thought. By the time I got around to grabbing something to eat or drink I skipped the coffee altogether and went straight for the booze. :wink: Had a hard lemonade and chips and salsa for "breakfast". (Monday is my day off so I'm free to be reckless if i choose. :lol:)

*by the way, I use my Twin Cities mug for my coffee every day at least two or three times a day. I :heart: it. :flirt:

It ended up taking me waaaaay longer to figure out how to get them uploaded than I thought. By the time I got around to grabbing something to eat or drink I skipped the coffee altogether and went straight for the booze. :wink: Had a hard lemonade and chips and salsa for "breakfast". (Monday is my day off so I'm free to be reckless if i choose. :lol:)

*by the way, I use my Twin Cities mug for my coffee every day at least two or three times a day. I :heart: it. :flirt:

that sounds like a really yummy breakfast :drool:

and I'm glad you like your mug :D It made for some interesting packing on my way to CA. :lol: :flirt:

80 pics?!?!??!? Cant wait to see them!! :hug:

Well, HOWDY Sailor!

The more I see of the Lemon Pants the more I love them.

oh damn.....I can't believe I get stuck with Coldplay's Yellow in my head when I see those pants and not Lemon! Lemon is one of my fav U2 songs. I must be Yellow because I just saw Coldplay last week. Love that song but I'd much prefer Lemon.

oh and that's an interesting live shot of Bono :yikes:

It's like the famous picture spot at Disneyland. :wink: (There's a statue as you enter the park of Walt and Mickey Mouse, and from the side Mickeys nose, well... Walt is very happy. :lol:)

oh damn.....I can't believe I get stuck with Coldplay's Yellow in my head when I see those pants and not Lemon! Lemon is one of my fav U2 songs. I must be Yellow because I just saw Coldplay last week. Love that song but I'd much prefer Lemon.

oh and that's an interesting live shot of Bono :yikes:

:lol: Oh, god, now I can't unhear that, either.

Agreed on the picture. Erm. Yeah :shifty:.

Comet, hey, it's your day off, spend it however the hell you want, I say. If it involves organizing U2 pictures, so be it :D.

And to GG-:hug:. Sorry your dad's being a butthead. Glad you got your report done, good luck with the discussion! Soon you shall have your degree :). Must be nice to finally have all that over and done with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom