PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys! Finally accessing PLEBA from my laptop, which my dad (over the phone...he's amazing...) helped me fix the internet screwiness of...

Ok, so longer update. (And Grace...it was you, right?...about Beautiful Ghost: that's awesome, I love that song when I get the chance to listen to it. It sort of creeps up on you unawares and becomes really beautiful and sad...it helped me write quite a bit of JT stuff and worked creepily with O.O.C...)

I'm getting so lost on campus. And I'm really busy. And the hurricane should hit soon, so we're gonna be locked away in our dorms...no tour of Baltimore's music scene :( I suppose I'll just have to research.

The sex talk was...freaking hilarious. Undid all the shitty ones we had in high school. Plus the woman's a comedian, and actually talked about some of the stuff people really needed to know about sex...I realized that parents really don't say all that much :/ but I doubt I'm going to get that f...anyway.

There are clubs, and I am...maybe if I can find the place they're broadcasting from, going to be a DJ for the college radio station...!!! as if the one for another college close to hear wasn't awesome enough, if I have time, I'll be able to force Baltimore to listen to U2. Heehee. And random punk n stuff. I'm so excited you have no idea.

I met a silly sarcastic girl who looks weirdly like BlueSilkenSky...(which is odd). We connected instantly and we both write (and wrote about crazy psychopaths...ha...) and have been joking around about each others' music tastes; she's amused that I like U2 and purposely pronounces Bono 'Bone-o' but just bc she likes the way that sounds (thankfully she knows it's not that) ...Anyways, she also is obsessed with bad 70s/80s fashion, so I've been showing her silly music videos like A Celebration and will follow with...*drumroll* I Will Follow...it's quite nice to find other people who secretly have a thing for bad 80s hair...heh.

Baltimore is confusing. And kind of scarily huge. I'll need to find more cool people to walk around with bc apparently we shouldn't go off by ourselves...now to find someone who actually likes the music I like, hmm, this should be interesting...

Now, when you say 'alternative' music, what do you mean?

I'm glad you are having fun at college. It's like I get to relive my life mumble mumble years ago. :D

Yeah I'm "here" on this computer, but actually on another laptop resizing my pics, now I'm back and uploading a few. Really must install PS on this computer. :doh:

More are uploading, but I'm going to go fix me a gin tonic. it's so hot here right now and that sounds good. :drool:

Enjoy this for now. :sexywink:

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak30.jpg

have I ever told you that I love you :heart:

and yes, that means all of you :hug::wave: some know more, some know less, but all know next week, I ´m past a hurdle right now, dont mind me being drunk, gut it´s a confession time for me, ans will post i member thread, new members and so on as consider myself a new and a lost member who found his way back to home, you´ll know when I post it :p apart from GG :p

From what I understand of this - it seems very sweet.

It's both pr0n and comedy.

And I meant to typo that. :shifty:

:giggle:

So, that was fun. :huh: We had to leave our house because of some unknown gas leak in the area. We started smelling what seemed like natural gas and within minutes it was so bad we could barely breathe. Neighbors were all out on the street trying to figure it out. I was on the phone to the gas company to report an emergency but they were overloaded with calls from all over, at least 2 communities I know of so far. In a neighboring community quite a few miles away one of my daughters friends said they were heading out to her grandmothers house for the night. My brother was texting me and said at first the news was reporting a propane leak in the area, but that turned out to be coincidence. We left and had dinner out of the area, and now were back home and it's all clear here, but I guess the neighboring community is still having it and officials still have no idea what it is. Weird. :|

jinkies! Hope everything's okay.

3 glasses of wine + cheese and cracker dinner + not having to get up until 7:15am tomorrow morning = happy zooey.

More are uploading, but I'm going to go fix me a gin tonic. it's so hot here right now and that sounds good. :drool:

Enjoy this for now.

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak30.jpg

Yes, you may grab me sir.
:lol:

Woo for beers!

I'm here too, but have myself set to invisible, so nobody can see where I am. :shifty:
:D

Sorry about the top of your head, Bono :reject:

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak33.jpg
But, he's so pretty, even with the top of his head missing....

I loved when he rocked out with his new little guitar. go Bono! :rockon:

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak28.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak25.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak26.jpg

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom